Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 10

Welcome back everyone to chapter ten of Bleach Characters' React to Death Battle. With me is my friend and co-author/writer, Kaizokuoniiorewanaru.

Kaizoku: Hi.

Hey, did you see that the first episode of Death Battle was taken down?

Kaizoku: Wait, seriously? Why?

Oh, never mind, they brought it back. Now I wish they'd be allowed the Beerus VS. Galaxia fight back...

Kaizoku: Before we get to it, you mean to add.

Yeah, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. So, did you bring in today's guest?

Kaizoku: I've brought Yasutora Sado. AKA The mothaflippin CHAAAD!

Chad: "Hi. I'm pleased to be here."

Kaizoku: He is pleased~!

Chad: "I hope you've had a good day today."

Kaizoku: Mothaflippin Chad sharing the positive vibe!

Do you really need to act like this...?

Kaizoku: I'm making a reference...

I've never heard that reference.

Kaizoku: Bleach S Abridged by Project Mouthwash. Yes, that's an actual YouTube Channel name.

You know I don't like abridge series, right...? The only one I can stand is Undertale one, sense I see it as an AU and not a bad rip-off of the actual show...

Kaizoku: Why don't you like them?

Like I said, I see them as a mockery of the actual series, only bad jokes and other demining commentary for the show. ... Although, them using the "Real F***ing Vampire" line during the Dio vs Alucard fight did seem to fit Alucard... just done right. I didn't even realize it was a line from it, until it was explained in the best moments in Death Battle.

Kaizoku: I see them as funnier and realistic versions. It's stuff that isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Still not a fan of it.

Chad: "Uh... Should I do the disclaimer...?"

Kaizoku: Yeah, go ahead.

Chad: (Nods) "These two... don't own any of the series."

Kaizoku: ... And?

Chad: "And what?"

Kaizoku: What about the series you're from? And Death Battle itself?

Chad: "I just said you don't own any of that."

Kaizoku: ... Well, okay then. If you'll excuse us, we'll be having a chat about Abridged series. Enjoy the episode.

(Groans and pinch the bridge of my nose) Please enjoy the chapter...

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10: A Cat Fight; Felicia VS. Taokaka

Ichigo went to hit play, his two classmates were going to be annoying about this, he just knew it.

(Cue: Invader by Jim Johnston)

"Catfight!" Boomstick shouted in joy.

"It literally is, Boomstick. Not only do we have two ferocious females in the ring today, but they're also, well, cats." Wiz specified.