Chapter 1

(A/N; I rewrote this story, I was not satisfied with the storyline and the way I wrote it. )

*

Jennie's POV:

Thursday, September 29th, 2020- 6:07 am KTS

I woke up with my phone's chimes. I looked at my clock and it was 6 am. What PSYCHO texts someone at 6 in the morning? When I checked my phone, I was none other than my Unnie, Jisoo. What the hell was she doing up this early in the morning and why was she texting me??

she better have a good reason or else today will be the end of her...

She texted about dad needing us to go to the office urgently, I don't know why dad needed us in the office this early in the morning. He knows I'm not a morning person.

I love my sleep the only thing I love more than sleep is my daughter and probably my Chanel.

I usually start work at 10 am, and NO I'M NOT LAZY I like just saving energy

I got up took my shower and breakfast and picked my outfit. It was a simple white blouse and some jeans.

Then I went to my daughter's room to give her a kiss. Of course, she was sleeping. Obviously, she is my daughter after all, so I was on my way to the office. As soon as I got there my personal assistant Ms. Choi was there waiting for me with a latte. I should remember to give her a promotion.

"Morning Miss Kim, here's your latte"

"Morning Ms. Choi could check my agenda to see if I have any big meetings today," I said as we were walking to my personal elevator.

"No, but you have lunch with your friends," she said as we got to my office.

Ms, Choi placed some documents on my desk then went to her office and I went to my parents when I got there I was surprised to see my brother there he never participates in meetings as he doesn't like the business life.

"Tae what are you doing here?" I asked surprisingly.

"Morning to you too sis," he said while playfully rolling his eyes.

"I'm just surprised to see you, you know the responsibility and all that is not really your cup of tea," I said while sitting down.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" he replied.

"As a matter of fact, I did not get my needed hours of sleep" I accused.

"Oh honey 12 hours of sleep is not needed nor necessary," Eomma said making everyone in the office laugh except me.

"Anyways, why did you ask us here," I said while giving my brother a suspicious look.

"Don't look at me like that for once I have nothing to do with this... I hope not" he mumbled the last words while looking at Appa.

My Appa chuckles then say "No Tae not his time" he took a deep breath as if preparing himself to say something, Tommy rubbed his cheek and kissed the spot she rubbed and my sibling and I rolled our eyes, and mom smiled sadly at him, he looked back at us and started talking.

"Back in March I was organizing a project of merging with one of my longtime friends Marco's company but unfortunately, he passed in an accident " he takes a deep breath in and holds Eomma's hand that my on the table. "That was the reason for my trip in April, I went to his funeral, his wife told how he took this project to heart so we decided to continue it in his memory, the project was pushed back until Lalisa took over as CEO"

Appa continued talking while my siblings and I were there perplexed. How could he not tell us, not tell me? I couldn't believe it, uncle Manoban is... was the nicest man in this world. Why did it have to be him? Why not a murderer? Someone who deserves it, why a good man like him who wouldn't dare hurt a fly. I still remember he would always bring me and Lisa...