Chapter 2

Lisa's POV:

Thursday, September 29th, 2020 10:45 am UTC.

"Lisa come back here"

"Leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you"

"Honey please let me explain"

"No, just leave me alone"

"I'm sorry for lying to you and-LISA! watch out!!"

I flinched as my alarm started ringing, not that I needed it. I was already awake. It's been like this for the last five months, I didn't realize that tears were streaming down my cheeks.

I have tried to put off this project ever since I learned about it but it's not possible anymore. This was important to dad so I owed it to him to do it but can be near her can I look her in the eyes after everything that happened.

I decided to finally get up and take a shower and pick my outfit because I wasn't going to the office today I decided to wear a simple white blouse and some comfy jeans I pared it a brown jacket and Balenciaga bag

Then I looked at my phone and had 19 missed calls from my mom, my sister and Rosé. 2 days ago was the 4th month anniversary of my father's passing. I mostly spent the day in my bed crying myself to sleep and ignoring everyone. So I decided to call Rosé

"Hey" I heard her softly say.

"Hi, sorry for not calling sooner" I softly said

"No Lisa it's okay I know you need to heal I just want you to know I'm here for you Okay?" she softly said

"Thanks, Rosie I love you"

"I love you too"

"Anyways guess what"

"what"

"I'm going to Seoul tonight my flight is at 3 so I should be there before 9"

"Wait, what, omg why didn't you tell me sooner, I'm so excited I can't even remember the last time I saw you" she screamed excitedly

"I know me too let's have lunch tomorrow I'll send you the deets later I have to finish packing"

"Okay have a safe flight call me when you land love you"

"Okie bye love you too" she hung up

~~~~~~~~~

I finished packing and still had time so I watched a few episodes of FRIENDS then my driver texted that he was here, soon I got to the airport and as usual there was the paparazzi ready to blind me. Before I used to smile at them but now I don't bother anymore.

I mean why would I? They just assume stuff about you and makeup rumours, I don't think their parents taught them the word privacy or respect.

I got on the plane safely I tried to sleep a little but unfortunately, I didn't have that pleasure as any time I closed my eyes I saw her, Jennie Kim.

My Nini.

My ex-best friend, she used to be my everything from the day we met we became best friends but I had to ruin it...

This was the reason I tried putting off the project, I don't know if I will be able to hold it together, not that I was but seeing her I don't know what I'm gonna do.

"Excuse me, Miss, do you need anything?" a flight attendant said while giving me a handkerchief, Then I realized that without my permission tears were rolling down my face.

I took the handkerchief and wiped my tears and said "Thank you no everything is fine just bad memories"

"No problem, I'm Chariya just ring the bell if you need anything" I nodded and she left.