Chapter 6

Jennie's POV:  
Saturday, November 10, 2020, 5:12 am KST

Moving and groaning, those were the sounds that woke me up in the middle of the night. I opened one of my eyes to see what evil has disturbed my beauty sleep ready to choke them to death.

Nope, I did not choke anyone.

Why?

Because Instead of seeing the devil I saw Lisa thrashing around the bed, her eyes shut tightly, sweat dripping from her forehead, biting her lips so hard I was worried it was gonna bleed.

I turned to look at the clock It had only been a couple of hours since she had knocked on my door.

I sight and pressed the tips of my fingers at her lip, I lightly caressed her lip in hopes of getting her to stop bitting it, after a few moments she stopped. I took her hands in mine and caressed them hoping to calm her down.

she was still thrashing around the bed, I pulled my hands away and held her by the waist trying to calm her "It's okay Lili, your safe, it's just a nightmare, I promise" I whispered.

She suddenly gasped and opened her eyes, her teary honey eyes met mine, she was gasping for breath and had tears running down her cheeks, I lifted my free hand and placed it on her cheek, she flinched but calmed down and melted into my touch.

"It's gonna be okay, it's not real, it was a nightmare okay? They can't hurt you, it's not real, I am, so focus on that okay baby?" I said not really thinking about the endearment, "It felt so real" she whispered through sobs.

"But it's not, it was a nightmare, it can't hurt you, it won't, I won't let anything ever hurt you, Baby, focus on me okay? It's gonna be okay" I said trying to assure her, "No it won't be, he's gone and it's all my fault, he's gone, he's dead Nini" She kept murmuring 'it's all my fault' and 'he's gone' 

"Lalisa, listen to me, it's not, it was a nightmare nothing can hurt you okay? I promise It was an accident, it's not your fault" I kept pressing soft kisses on her cheeks, kissing away the tears.

I had read the news about Uncle Manoban's death, I knew it was because a car ran over him and only Lisa was there, I felt horrible for her, I can't even imagine losing anyone I cared about right in front of my eyes like that. For some reason, I doubted that was fully what happened but I will wait for Lisa to tell me once she's ready

Her breathing quickened and she started crying loudly, I pulled away to look at her, I was met by her teary panicked eyes.

"Lisa, Oh god Lili, look at me... breathe in breathe out... that's it Baby, that's it" she nods and follows my breathing pattern. I knew well that horrible feeling of suffocation during a panic attack and I killed me that she was experiencing it.

"Count in your head it's gonna help... that's it I got you, breathe in, breathe out... I've got you, Lili, I got you" When she got her breathing a little under control, I pulled her head on my chest and hugged her gently, careful not to hurt her.

"Are you okay?" She nodded her head as 'yes' "Do you want to watch a movie? help distract you" I asked she nodded and lifted her head to look at me.

"Tangled?" She asked with a small voice, This baby is still like that, I laughed softly.

"Tangled" I promised "Come on, I'll grab the remote and you just make yourself comfortable Okay?" I told her.

"Kay" I got up and went to my dresser, took the remote, and made my way back to bed Lisa was sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for me, I sat in the middle of the bed and pulled her to lay in between my legs, I searched for Tangled and pressed play.