Chapter 9

Lisa's POV:

Sunday, November 11, 2020, 10:03 am KST

I started waking up when I felt something move on my chest.

Wait, what?

I opened my eyes and saw Jennie snuggling into my chest on top of me, I lightly smiled and ran my hand up and down her back while my other hand went to her waist, we were still in the same position we slept in except she was on top of me instead of my side, the room was a blue colour, feeling at peace I felt myself drifting back to sleep.

The second time I woke up was to the sun poking my eyes, Jennie was still laying on top of me, for the first time in a while I felt truly okay.

Since I saw Jennie, I thought she would be mad at me for shutting her out, but knowing Jennie she is the kindest human on earth she doesn't hold grudges I remember one time in 9th grade I killed a fly and she cried claiming that it deserved to live and probably had his family waiting for him to come home, she didn't talk to me for 2 days and she held and farewell for it.

I lightly chuckled at my memories until I heard a groan coming from Jennie, I looked down at her "Would you stop moving I'm tryna sleep" She said messing up her words and voice full of sleep, I smiled and agreed, she moved a little on top of me till she found and comfy place and buried her face in my neck I put my hands on her waist to keep her there.

Waking up a sleepy Jennie is like not giving Leo food, I shiver at Leo's face flashing in my memories.

"You're warm," Jennie said half asleep, I bit my lip to stop a laugh, she must still be half asleep, Jennie would never let herself slip like this, I'm not that oblivious.

I knew she liked me, it's not that she was not good at hiding her emotions it's just that it's crazy what people will say in their sleep.

I have developed sleep apnea for the past half-year so the slightest sound, movement or touch will wake me up, I found it cute that Jennie talks in her sleep, it was so cute the first time it happened was my first night here.

She was mostly talking nonsense the second time it happened she was more clear with her words and she will fire her assistant for flirting with me.

The more nights I spent with her the more I would learn stuff, and she was scared of the movie 'Hotel Transylvania' which I found so adorable and Jennie.

In a way, I felt like I was invading her privacy but I couldn't stop, one time she talked about the first time we kissed, it was my 16th birthday party and it was only a small peck because Joy had dared me to while we were playing Truth or Dare, I didn't know how much it had meant to her but to me, it was my first kiss.

"God you're cute, are you always this cuddly in the morning?" I asked not planning for her to reply, I was right when she just snuggled more into me.

I was trying to get off the bed to go to the bathroom but Jennie would not let go of me, the more I pulled away the more she clung on, so I decided to stay there till she woke up.

I couldn't fall back asleep and I knew better than to disturb her sleep.

I sighed and held her tighter. She smelled like vanilla and her scent -which I assume is Chanel- her scent was always my favourite because I could know when she was near me without her saying anything.

"Lili?" I heard Jennie faintly say sleep was still present in her voice, I was sure she was still half asleep, I hummed in response.

"Did you hate me?" I stiffened before sighing and pulling her closer. 

"I could never hate you, Nini, I care too much for you, sometimes more than for myself"

"That makes me happy and I care about you too" I smiled and pressed a soft kiss on her temple and closed my eyes. I heard her mutter something to herself before pushing herself up and putting her chin on my chest and looking at me with a soft smile.