Chapter 11

Jennie's Pov
Wednesday, November 14, 2020- 12:50 pm KST

"Oh Come On, Ni, It's only gonna take a couple of minutes, we don't even have to leave the building, I could postmates it for us!" I sighed as Lisa kept pouting, I returned my gaze to the papers on my desk, though I could still see her out of the corner of my eyes, Lisa ran her hand through her short hair before getting up the couch, she huffed out a breath as she walked towards me, she gently took the pen in my hand and set it down, she turned my chair to face her, she softly smiled as she ran her thumb across my cheek, Lisa then sat in my lap and put her arms around my neck, I rolled my eyes and circled my hands around her waist. Such a needy baby.

"Please Nini..." she whined, I sighed again "Lisa, I already said no, we are not skipping work just so we can eat ice cream, I'm sorry," she groaned and buried her face in my neck, "Fine when we finish working I promise I'll buy you that horrible toothpaste ice cream you like so much" she gasped at my words.

"Kim Jennie! it's choco-mint" I smiled at her tone and nuzzled my face against her hair, Smiling wider at the Lavender scent, I pressed a kiss to her hair. "Same thing Lili, I don't know how you can like that, it tastes like toothpaste" I felt her smile against my neck "Well at least my favourite flavour tastes like something, not like your milk Ice cream"

"Yah! how dare-" my voice died down once she lifted her head to look at me with a playful smirk dancing around her mouth, she licked her bottom lip and leaned closer to mine, she traced my lip bottom with her thumb "You were saying?" she asked as she fully smirked "Umm h-how hump-" she interrupted me by placing her lips on mine.

Lisa moved her lips on mine at first it was slow and loving then it grew into a sensual kiss, her favourite, she tilted her head for a deeper kiss, it was soft and moist and hot and breathy, her fingers pressed against my neck, her left hand was tracing up and down on my arm with the tip of her fingers, goosebumps grew wherever she touched.

Her tongue swiped across my bottom lip seeking entrance, I gasped and opened my lips allowing her tongue to meet mine, her tongue caressed and tangled with mine, our tongues kept dancing with each other, not trying to win a battle but seeking closeness and the passion only she could ever provide me.

The heat rose in my cheeks, our tongues kept caressing each other in a soft but firm way, electric and determined, my fingers tangled in her hair, while my other fingers entwined with Lisa's, her other hand palming my neck tighter and holding me close to her. Air started to become so reluctantly we pulled away.

My eyes remained closed as I heaved for air, this was the hottest and deepest kiss we have shared yet, I'm sure not if my heart can take this much, Lisa placed a soft kiss on my nose and both of my eyelids, her breath tickling my eyelashes, my heart swelled at her heartwarming gestures, I giggled and opened my eyes to see Lisa looking at me with that softness and adoration that made my heart melt, I love how she always looked at me after a kiss like this, I love her.

But I can't say that I can't ruin our new dynamic, at least not yet.

I still wasn't used to our new situation, It's been days since Lisa and I first confessed and kissed yet I was still left speechless every time her lips fell upon mine. A week ago I was convinced she would never want me the way I want her yet here she is kissing me like she can't get enough, kissing me like she owns me, over the past couple of days, Lisa would kiss me any occasion she got, morning kisses, random kisses and night kisses.

Night kisses were my favourite type when she was tired and can barely keep her eyes open, those kisses are always so soft yet passionate, it's a kiss that nearly made me cry, I always want her to kiss me this way.

I was still hesitant to make the first move, she didn't mind though because she kissed enough to make up for it, perhaps not enough because I felt like I could kiss her forever and never get enough of it.