Chapter 5

Wills pov

We said our quick hello's and byes to Robin.

"Come on guys you all missed the trailers quick before it starts." Steve said leading us down the hall.

"Hey Will want to sit together?"spoke Mike

"Umm thanks Mike but I'm gonna sit with Max."I said sounding confident.

My seat was at the front row with Max, Lucas and Dustin a few rows back, Mike and el behind me and Max.

The movie starts playing.

Okay just talk to her she's your friend and kinda the same right?

"Hey max" I said in a hushed voice

"Yea Will" she said while looking at the screen slurping her blue slush

"Um do you like el?" Damn it I said it to soon to late.

She spat out the slushy and started coughing like crazy.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down at my feet.

"Hey chill Will it's okay" she said seeing me gonna cry.

"Okay wanna know my secret is that I'm bi sexual." She said looking so sad.

"Awwh max, I'm so happy you shared that with me. Im sorry for pushing you to tell me this, I know it's not something everyday." I said

"Was I that obviouse?" She asked looking down.

"Nono not at all these dinges don't know nothing" I said trying to impersonate her.

She looks at me deep in the eye.

I should feel her.

"Max I'm gay."

"What Will that's awesome I'm so proud of you telling me that." Come here she said giving me a hug.

"Thanks max I knew you would understand."

"You know what Will let's have a sleepover tonight! My place at 6. Now let's get back to watch the movie."

I was so happy that I told that to Max I haven't told it to anyone. I can finally tell her everything.

Mike's Pov

Me and el made out way to our seats.
The movie had just started and I could see el was so fascinated by it that she didn't mind me looking at the  two people informt of us.

"What Will that's awesome I'm so proud of you telling me that."

What did he tell her?
Wait why are they hugging? They aren't that close are they?

I should concentrate on the movie.

After an hour

"That was a great movie" Lucas said as we walked out of the movie theatre.

"I second that". El said which surprised me.

"I love Einstein he's the cutest."
"Me too" I told Will hopefully he tells me what he told Max.

"Let's get icecream!!!"

"Okay Dustin" we all said together.

I noticed Will laughing next to Max, because of what happen, which made me  chuckle which the whole gang became a laughing mess.

A/n
Thank you guys so much for the views, please vote and thank you for the support ❤️❤️
ilysm✨😘