Chapter 13

Mikes pov

Today I awoke from a dreamless sleep. I lazed around the whole morning by 12. I peered through my grey curtaiy to be greeted by a cloudy day and to see Will in my front yard walking to the door and back till he knocked.

"Shit shit" I said to myself.

I quickly closed my door,jumped on my white sheeted bed and pretended to be asleep. Hoping he will go away. After what I read in his diary, I don't know what to feel anymore.
Do I like Will? Was the question mostly on my mind.

I hear someone walk up the stairs okay now I need to pretend to sleep. I slow my breathing but my heartbeat quickens. Panick went on my mind thinking Will is at my door.

My closed door soon opens fast with my mum shaking me up" Mike get Up, Wills down stairs in the basement go Now!"

I give her a nod and slowly head towards the basement, which is so called our hangout space.

"Will." I said staring at him his soft hazelnut eyes felt so sorting which soon broke when he said my name.

"Mike" he said getting up and breaking eye contact.

"I'm sorry agian about spacing on our fair hangout." He said looking down.

I was abit scared it speak so I let him continue as we sat on the couch.

"The girl you saw me with.." he said
My stomach knotted by that sentence and anger was boiling in me. I had to remain calm and see his explanation.Does he not love me any more?

"Was a date Robin from Scoops Ahoy set up. Which I didn't want to go believe me then I'm like I'll give it a shot."he finally said.

"What's her name?" I said so soft I don't think he even heard.

"Oh it was Monica Geller. Anyway I told her that I'm gonna confront my crush that I've been in love with since kindergarten..." He said softly the last part.but little did he know I heard it.

I then moved a bit closer to the smaller boy and they both felt the electric spark ignite.

Why do I feel this way. I wish I could just kiss him. No Mike don't think about el, I don't care about el I always cared about the boy in front of me. I need tos peak to el.

"So umm it's kinda ssomeone we kknow."he spoke stattering.Hes always so cute when he does that.

"Um Will, I think I know who this person is?" I  said staring directly into wills eyes and back at his lips.

They begin to move closer and closer until.

"Mikey I've been looking for you?" Shouted el.

Shit how the hell does she ruin this moment but I'm glad she saved me from the embarrasment.

"Um el what are you doing here?" I said.

"Oh I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out" was all the blonde spoke.

"Um el Will is kinda telling me something important so..." I try to get out of her situation, el only wanted to kiss and do couples things instead of having meaningful talks and moments like me and Will.

"Oh come on he can wait a while. Right Will?" Chirped the Blonde.

What did she just told Will, ugh I have to give in its time to end it!

"Yea yea I'm good go ahead I'll wait here for sure." Said the boy next to me.

"Are you sure Will?" I said looking concerned.

"Yup just go ahead I'll be right here." I gave Will a sympathetic look and took off.

El wanted to go to my bedroom which we lead to.Then as soon as she entered she gave me a sloppy passionate kiss. Which I just had to put up with and pulled her of me.

"El we need to talk." I said and made her sit on my bed.

"Sure watsup?" She spoke. She must have learnt the slang from Max.

"Um I don't know how to say this but I'm just gonna say it straight up okay?" I hesitate. While she holds my shoulder and nods.

"I want to break up with you." I said looking down at my feet hopefully not being smashed into a wall.

"Oh Mikey you made it so easy for me."she said in a rather happy time which confused me a whole lot more.

"Well you see that's why I'm here I don't think us is gonna work anymore. I'm in love with this girl she's so amazing and she confessed her love for me today. I have been lying to myself almost all the time,now I have to say goodbye Mike Wheeler. Thanks for being there, remember your still my friend and friends don't lie." She said about to leave.

"Wait." I said grabbing her hand.
"How do you know that it's the right decision if you love someone? Who's the girl might I ask?"

"Follow your heart Mike, oh it's Max"she said shyling.

"That's wonderful" I said leading her to the door.
" You should go back to Will he wants to tell yous some stuff" she said giving me a peck on the check and closing the door.

I made my way to Will in the basement to find a sleeping Will.

"Cute" I said softly. Getting a blanket to cover the sleeping boy. To be pulled my him and holding me tight, which j won't lie felt amazing.

Soon sleep took over me and I slept peacefully.

A/n
Hey guys hope you enjoy the Chapter I promise to post sooner❤️. Don't forget to Vote and Follow. Thank you for the support ilysm❤️✨.
Don't be afraid to comment if you have any ideas for the story.🔥