Chapter 11

Mike's pov

I can't wait that today is the day I get to hangout with Will and he can finally tell me his big secret!

"Mike Get Up Now! And Come Help!!" screamed Mrs Wheeler.

"I'm Up!" I yell back.

"Looks like today is gonna be a long day." I mutter to myself while I set my bed.

It was  afternoon before I knew it. I'm super excited to see my Best friend.

"Holly come here so I can put your hair in pigtails like mum asked!" I said trying to catch my sugar crazed younger sister.

"Aha done at last." I sit on the couch in the basement while I here my walkie talkie go on "Mike are you there, it Will over."

"Oh hey Will sorry if I kept you waiting long I just had to tie Holly's hair for the fair, what's up?"

"Umm I don't think I can join you at the fair later." He spoke. What why couldn't he? I've been looking forward for this.

"Oh um it's okay. Yea it's fine although would have loved to have you there."
I spoke feeling abit down.

"Thanks Mike enjoy the fair"

"No problem see ya Will over and out." I said cutting him off.

I don't even feel in the mood to go to the fair anymore.

"Mike bring Holly we are going to the fair now!" Mum yelled.

Ugh I just can't deal with this right now.

As we got to the fun fair, stepping out of the car even made me sick.

"Here take your sister and go play some games." My mum said handing me a couple of dollars.

"Sure mum." I said giving her a sarcastic eyeroll and walked away.

I decided to play the hoop game since it is the easiest, cheapest and Holly loves the prizes.

Out of nowhere I hear cheering and see a familiar bowl cut boy being jumped on by a brunette.

"Oh thank you Will." Spoke the girl her voice sweet as sugar which felt pretty annoying to me.

I lock eyes with his golden honey orbs which felt like ages but shortly interrupted by Will, pulling her hand and heading to the love tunnel.
I feel my heart shattered into a million pieces and questions overloading my head. How could he ditch me? Aren't we still friends? Is this his huge secret? I thought we are friends and everything was mended?

I can't do this not here and not Now!

I grab Holly's hand and make my way to our parents.
"Mum, dad I'm going home!" I said not even worrying for there reply I started walking than running and made my way to the Wheeler residents.

Only to notice my whole face red as a tomato from puffing and bloodshot eyes.

"How could I be so stupid!" I said in frustration.
I kicked my back pack in my room and something flew out. A Journal, not just any Journal Will's Journal!

I hesitate to open it but give in and do.

The first page:

"I'm a freak"

Why is everyone caring so much about me when I have just returned form the upside down. Yet didn't before.
Mum and my friends treat me like a baby or like something is wrong with me why?
Don't they know how it Hurts to be different like in school.
When Troy bullied me for taking my death and calling me Fairy and Zombie Boy.
I hate it so much I wish I could scream.

Goodnight diary~Will.

Poor Will, I never knew he felt so out of placed. There was basically good and bad stuff in his Journal, I skip a few pages and reach the date of our fight.
How could I forget that horride day.

Dear diary
Today I feel done one of my closest and best friend hurt me. He hurt me bad..
The constant sentence ringing in my head  it's not my fault you don't like girls!

As I started to read  the rest I started to tear up again.

I think I'm gay and in love with my best friend stupid Mike Wheeler. But he's inlove with none other than eleven his true love.

I trace on where he wrote that and it looked like he was crying. The book fell from my hands and a thud on the floor. Im trying to register what just happened.

No no no he cat be in love with me I just saw him on a date with a girl. So he can't be gay yea that's it.
And jealous of el nope I don't think so.

I flip to the rest of the pages. Empty. So is this what he told Max.

Night falls and I sit in bed trying to fall asleep. Wills in love with me. Do I feel the same that constant thought goes through my mind.
Seeing him with that girl got me thinking I and jealous. Just like he is with El.
I must be not in the right mind what if it's a big dream yea it is.
Soon the sleep takes over me...

A/n
Hey guys. Omg he finally read it✌️. What do you think is gonna happen. Anyway thanks for the votes and follows ilysm❤️✨