Chapter 3

Earlier:

Wills pov

Im basically sitting at the dinner table playing with my mash potatoes and peas. I try not to think of him but I have to I just had to atleast get a look of him.

He seems so zoned out and I thought I was bad.
I just love how his freckles are spread across his face so passionately and those rosy pink lips.

No no will, bad will don't your supposed to be mad at him.
It's like no one around me knows I'm even there.
I look down at what used to be mashed potatoes and peas it looks like a gooey mess.

I get up and head towards my room.
I wait for about 6 minutes to check if anyone even noticed I was gone.

I end up at the looking through the window into he floor my back supported by the side of the bed. I cry and cry so softly not even a speck can hear.

I didn't even realise someone knocked then I see Mike Wheeler in my room asking if I was okay. Of course I got startled and jumped who wouldn't with someone seeking up on you.

"Hi bud it's only me" said Mike surprisingly calmly.

"Wwhat arre youu doingg heree" I said like a stattering mess. Pull it together Will, I wipe the tears aways fast.

"Hey hey buddy it okay, I just wanted to ask why you left the dinner table?"

"Ohh uhmm I jjust needed to have some sppace."

Space is that what I could say space it's all his fault be angry.

"Will"he said placing his hand on my shoulder which sent sparks through my body.

"I'm sorry I don't really know if your  into girls or not and I'm totally cool either way, I just wanted to say sorry. Your my bestfriend and I don't wanna hurt your feelings. I promise from today that I will always furfill the best friends duties. Do you forgive me?"

Wait did stubborn Mike apologized to me, me out of all people he didn't even apologize when he and Dustin fought in fourth grade.
Should I expect it? Wait I don't know? What if he means it?
Ahhh I'm so confused. He is a good friend after all and I can't hide the fact that I do like him.

I see him distant by me taking so long so I jump up and pull him into a hug. Being hypnotized by his purfume.

"I forgive you" I mumble into his shoulder.

Feeling him hug back made me even more happier.

"Your so adorable in this shorts"he said.

What do he just say I have cute shorts oh my god this hug is amazing.

"Errr I mean that your shorts is nice" he said.

"Um thanks"

"Let's head back to dinner" the freckled boy said.

We reached the dinner table and it felt as if nothing has changed me and Mike being friends and Jonathan happy as well.

Soon it was time they left. Mike insisted I stayed the night at his place but we all will meet at Starcourt tomorrow morning 9:30 sharp.

Finally I open up my diary and being to write about the changing hug, how everything felt normal.

I ended of by can't wait tomorrow diary.

A/n
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter, thanks for the support ilysm❤️
Comment if some errors or theory's,vote .
Love you✨