CHAPTER 10: We Will Find You

A/N:
THIS CHAPTER WILL BE OUT OF THE ORIGINAL STORY OF SAO. Just a little warning. Uhmm... I think this isn't appropriate since I've been doing a bit of an OC with Asuna and Kirito's character since the start and mostly, the whole SAO synopsis. Sorry about that!

SINON’S POV
“They are…” I trailed off.

I can’t possibly tell her that. If I tell her they’re fine she will think they’re happy without her. She will probably think they’re married. I know they are, but I don’t want to tell her that. Yet. If I tell her they’re not in a good state or if I tell her they’re not happy she might want to go back to that world.

My mind keeps on debating what could possibly be her reaction when I tell her this and that. I didn’t notice she’s calling me.

“Shi! Shino!” She called loudly. “Are you okay? You spaced out.” She looked at me, worry filled her face.

“S-Sorry, Y/N/N.” (Your nickname)

Before she can say anything again, I reasoned out that I have to do something important. I picked up my phone and pretended that someone message me.

“Someone is requesting for me. I should go back to my house.” I normally said.

“Wait, Shi.” She held my wrist gently. “You didn’t answer my question abo-“

I looked at my phone again and pretended to be distressed.

“Oh crap! I really have to go, Y/N/N. I’ll be back later after these REQUESTS.”

I gave emphasis to 'REQUESTS' indicating it might take a while for me to come back to her house. Which I know I will, because I have to think carefully about what I will tell her about my encounter with them.

“Okay.” She sighed.

I was about to leave her room when she said something.

“Just so you know, you’re acting real fishy right now.” She said, looking at me intently.

“I-I’m not!” I answered almost immediately, strung up.

“Yes, you are.”

“Why would you think that?”

“Because you do.”

“I’M NOT!”

“See? You’re being defensive.”

“Am not.”

“Fine, fine. Just go already. Don’t wait for me to force you to talk it out right now. You know how persistent I can be. AND I always get what I want.” She smirked at me.

“HAHA. So funny.” I laughed sarcastically.

I walked again at the door to leave the room but clearly this girl doesn’t want me to.

“Shi.” She called my name oh-so-softly, the voice she always used to me whenever I’m annoyed or mad at her. She knows me too well that is one of my weaknesses.

“Yes?” I answered like I didn't notice her tone.

“I think I need to login on SAO again.”

That made my eyes go wide. “What?! You don’t mean that! Are you crazy? Didn’t you learn your lesson? You can’t go back there!” I exclaimed.

“Then will you do me a favor again?”

I only stared at her, trying to figure out what might be her request this time.