CHAPTER 13: You're Hurting Me

THIRD PERSON'S POV
"Aren't you going to go back yet?" You asked, interrupting Sinon's train of thought.

She didn't realize she space out. Thinking about whether this is a good or bad idea. 'Certainly, it's bad if that's her reason of going back.' Sinon thought to herself.

"Shi?" You called out.

"Oh. Sorry."

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"I'm not." She looked away, not wanting to admit it.

"You clearly are." You said, coming closer to Sinon. "Don't worry. Nothing wrong's gonna happen. Thank you for thinking about me." You held her hand and hugged her.

Sinon blushed at this. "Who said I'm thinking about you?!" She exclaimed.

"Look at the mirror. Your face has my name on it. Written all over it." You teased, releasing her from the hug.

"Shut up." She slapped your arms.

"But seriously, don't worry too much. I won't be reckless. I promise." She smiled, making Sinon warm inside.

She turned around so you can't see her smile. "Okay then. I'm going back home."

"See you in SAO, Shi."

She walked out of your room and proceeded to go home.

Meanwhile...

"Is it far?"

"It is. You can take a nap for a while."

"I'm fine."

20 minutes later...

"Are we close?"

"Hmm. 10 kilometers more."

15 minutes...

"Are we near?"

"Just a little."

10 minutes...

"Are we there yet?"

"Calm down." Kirito smiled. "I know you're eager to see her. I am too. But please, calm yourself, Asuna." He said, stifling a laugh at Asuna's cute impatient behavior.

"I am calm." She replied.

"Of course, you are." He teased.

5 minutes later...

"We're on the last stop."

"Finally." Asuna sighed.

"Let's walk from here. Her house is nearby."

"Let's go!" She replied enthusiastically, pulling Kirito's hand.

"Okay, okay." He laughed.

After 5 minutes of walk, they've arrived at your house. Asuna went to the gate, already ringing the doorbell. Kirito followed her.

At your room,

"Alrighty. Time to login in SAO again." You said to yourself.

You sat on your bed for a while, setting up your head gear. You were about to lay down when you heard the doorbell ring.

'Did she leave something? She didn't have to ring the doorbell. Silly Shino.' You laughed.

You wait for Sinon to come back up in your room but seems like she's not coming up. Then you heard the doorbell ring again.

'I wonder who it is?' You asked yourself.

You stand up and peek from the window of your room in the second floor. You see Sinon talking to someone at the gate. But you can't see who she's talking to because it was obstructed by the gate. 'I better check her.'