CHAPTER 18: I Love You

A/N:
⚠️This chapter contains SMUT. You've been warned!

I also want to take note that this book is still under minor revision. Please bear with me. Thank you!

THIRD PERSON'S POV
"But I thought you're afraid? Asuna, look." You pulled yourself up, sitting beside her. She also did the same.

You continued. "I'm totally fine. I'm not rushing things... us. I just acted impulsively and being insensitive earlier. Listen, I don't want to do something that will make you uncomfortable. I respect you and I don't ever want you to feel that making love to me right now is the only way to show your love for me. Love doesn't work like that. I love you with all my heart. Being with you is enough for me. We can only cuddle tonight, alright?"

She teared up, not expecting to hear such comforting words. It made her remember that your gentleness is one of the reason she fell in love with you.

'I really love this baka. I'm so happy I fell in love with her.' She thought.

You panicked when you see her teared up. "H-hey, I'm sorry! Please, don't cry. Asuna, hey..."

Silence.

....

Then she burst out laughing.

"A-Asuna?"

"I'm fine. I-I'm just... Ah.." She looked away. "moved..."

"You are?"

"Yes... But what about your..." She went silent again.

"Oh. About that. I've been taking a medication so I'll be fine." You winked.

"R-really?" She blushed and her eyes twinkled with delight and excitement.

"On the other hand, are you really sure you want it with me? There ar-"

"Stop it right there. And this is final.." She held my hand and pulled me again on the bed, hovering over her.  "I want to make love to you. Not because I'm obliged but because I want to. I want you, Y/N."

"Asuna..."  You looked at her worriedly.

"Don't give me that. Common now, make love to me." You smiled at her lovingly.

You nodded. "I love you, Asuna. Will you please stop me if I do something uncomfortable? Please?"

"I love you. And I will."

⚠️SMUT BEGINS!⚠️
(A/N: You can skip if you don't want to read this part. Caution symbol will also be put at the end of this.)

You leaned down, meeting your lips with hers. You brushed her lips gently, savoring its soft feeling against yours.

"I love your lips so much." You tried to say in between kisses.

"Quit talking..." She moaned out. You nodded as you move your way on her side.

"Hmm." She moaned in my ear as you gave kisses to her delicious neck. "Y/N..."

You kissed her again, nipping her lower lip. She parted her lips so you could enter your tongue. You wasted no time when she gave you access and devour her mouth.

Your tongues clashed against each other, trying to show who will dominate the other. You won't let her win though. You added strength when you pushed your tongue in her again, snaking your hand to her butt then you slapped it lightly. That action made her gasp and moan a little. "Ah! Y/N~"

Slowly, you kissed your way down her neck again, sucking and marking her just below her ear. "Hmmm." She moaned again.

You didn't stay on her neck longer as you continue to kiss her collarbone, her breast, giving both her nipples a small lick before moving down her stomach, her bellybutton, making arched her back and down to the area you want to taste the most. But you stopped.

You looked up at her. "Are you comfortable with this?"

She nodded almost immediately, clearly turned on with your little foreplay. You smiled widely and continued.

You gently kissed her thigh while placing your hand to the other one. You decided not to easily give her what she wants. You teased her a little by blowing at her inner thigh.

"Y/N!!!" She screamed, bucking her hips and pulling my head in her inner thigh in the process. "Loovee, pleaseee." She whimpered.

'So cute and sexy.'  You thought as you licked your lips.

"Alright, alright." You decided that's enough teasing as you gave her clitoral hood a kiss, then you moved your tongue up and down her clit, resulting her to moan loudly.

You continued to lick and suck her clit, her hips slowly moving, wanting more friction. Then you gently insert one finger in her which caught her surprised. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. You just surprised me a little."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Y/N. Please move it."

You obeyed as you slowly move it, in and out while your tongue continue to work on her clit giving her so much pleasure.

You added another finger which made her gasp and bite her lip. You would stop if it wasn't followed by her moan so you continued. "Faster lovee~" She moaned.

You pumped your fingers faster in and out like she wanted, making her hips match the rhythm of your finger. Then you thrusted deeper, you can feel her walls tightening around your fingers.

You didn't change your pace as she moaned your name repeatedly, screaming as she is so close. "Y/N, lovee, I-
... I'm going to-" She couldn't finish her sentence when she reached her climax.

⚠️SMUT ENDS⚠️
(A/N: I suck at this! Sorry!)

After you both took a bath (A/N: Lesbi real, this hygienic routine is needed after love making, right? Your room will also be messy and smelly. Oh! And don't forget to change the sheet. Hahaha!) , you wore your night dress and went to bed.

You put your arms around her waist while she lay her head on your shoulder. "Asuna?"

"Yes?" She looked up at you.

"Will you hate me this time if I disappear again?"

She slapped your chest lightly. You couldn't see her expression but you are sure that she has a cute frown on her face. "Was that even a question?"

"Nope. I'm only teasing you." You hugged her tightly.

"Starting now, I don't want to hear that kind of question from you. I'm going to be crazy if you ever vanish again."

You laughed. 'She getting riled up already.'

"You think its funny? Do you know how much I suffer? How every single day is tormenting without you by my side? Do yo-"

You cut her off by placing your finger on her lips. "I'm sorry, Asuna. Calm down, I won't bring up a question like that again." You assured her, while rubbing her back.

She sighed. "Good."

You kissed her forehead and said good night to her.

The next morning...

Asuna woke up feeling cold. Though with blankets on she is missing someone's warmth. She moved her hand around the bed looking for you but she found nothing. She immediately sat up and called out for you. "Love, are you in the bathroom?"

No answer.

"Love?" She went to the bathroom but it was empty. She went back the bed and noticed a piece of paper on the bedside table. She picked it and read...

'I'm truly sorry, Asuna. I promise I'll return to you. Please, don't hate me.'

TO BE CONTINUED.

A/N:
Is this a good comeback or a shitty comeback? Hahaha! Sorry your author is the worst! Anyways, its good to write again and continue the story. I missed you all, my beloved reader-chan! Have you all been doing well? I hope you all do! Stay safe and healthy!

EDITED: March 25, 2023
*Mentioned and considered your condition*