CHAPTER SIX

Jimin: Yaaahh, Jungkook-ah, are you ready for the football match?
Jungkook: Yeah man totally ready!!!!
Jimin: Taehyung, I saw your name on the team list.
Hyorin: Are you playing as well?
Taehyung: Well, I’m not that good but at least I should give it a shot (looking at Jungkook).
Hearing this Jungkook gave him a stern look.
Lisa: Good decision Taehyung. I’m sure many will cheer for you from the audience as well.
Lisa said this looking at Hyorin and Hyorin almost choked on her food.
.
.
After the Football Practice Match….
 Jungkook: Well played. How do you play so well?
Taehyung: I used to play with my friends.
Jungkook: Ohh that’s why you played so rough.
Taehyung: Well… not sure about rough, but definitely strong.
Jungkook: Listen boy… this attitude doesn’t really suit you and also not good for your health.
Taehyung: Well, thank you for your kind concern but I can take care of my health. You just keep practicing. See you on the field.
D-DAY: FOOTBALL MATCH
Taehyung and Jungkook were on opposite teams.
15 minutes before the match…..
Lisa: I’m so excited for this match. I’ll get to see so many handsome boys today.
Hyorin: But I think today you won’t be able to shift your eyes from Jimin. Speaking of which, he is coming towards you already.

 Speaking of which, he is coming towards you already

Jimin: Hi Lisa darling….. do you need something? The match will start in a few minutes….
Hyorin: Awww…. No Jimin we are all good here.
Lisa:  Yes, you concentrate on the match.
Jimin: And you better concentrate on me.
He winked at Lisa and went to the field.
Suddenly Bohae came towards the girls.
Lisa: Hyorin, today please be quiet I’ll handle this girl.
Hyorin: Okay fine I’ll not get involved in this. I better go to the boys and wish them luck.
Bohae: Hi girls. Guess who this year’s head cheerleader is…. Shin Bohae, that’s me!!!!

Lisa: Ohh really? Congratulations

Bohae: You must be really upset right?? Because this position is given to the most popular girl afterall…. Bohae said with a smirk on her face
Lisa: No need to be so sorry Bohae because cheering for boys is not really my style. They cheer for me, chase me …. That’s more my thing. Bye babe… have fun.
Listening this Jenni started giggling.
With this both the girls went in the audience leaving behind a furious Bohae.
On the other side…..
Hyorin: All the best Jungkook
Jungkook: Thanks, Hyorin-ah… Your wish means a lot.

Hyorin: All the best JungkookJungkook: Thanks, Hyorin-ah… Your wish means a lot

Hyorin: Okay then see you after the match.
Hyorin went towards Taehyung and Jungkook went back to his team-mates.
Hyorin: Hi Taehyung. All the best for the match.
Taehyung: Oh, thank you Hyorin…. Well, honestly, I’m nervous. I don’t know what will happen.
Hyorin: Don’t worry about the result. Just play with your heart. I’ll cheer for you.

Taehyung: Now you are making me more nervous

Taehyung: Now you are making me more nervous. I need to play good for you. Okay then see you after the match.
Hyorin: Yup…
She went and sat beside Jenni and Lisa.
The match started. Everyone started cheering for both the teams. Jungkook’s team was scoring well. But then suddenly Taehyung saw Hyorin who was already looking at him. He saw her smiling face and started playing again. This time Taehyung scored a goal. Hyorin stood up from her chair and started cheering his name. Soon the match came to an end with Jungkook’s team being the winner. All the others from the audience went to the field and started cheering for the winning team…..
Taehyung came upto Hyorin. He was a little upset but Hyorin cheered him up and hugged him. She had no idea how she got this courage that she hugged him in front of the big crowd. Jimin came to Lisa, hugged her and lifted her up in the air.
Then the boys went to freshen up. After sometime, Hyorin went to Jungkook to congratulate him.
Hyorin: Congratulations Kookie…. You played really well.
Jungkook: Thank You Hyorin…. Actually, there’s something I want to tell you.
Hyorin: Yes, go ahead.
Jungkook: Well …. Actually …. I like you Hyorin.
Hyorin: As a friend …. right?
Jungkook: Not just as a friend Hyorin…. but more than that.
Hyorin: Umm… Kookie …. actually, I like someone else…. I’m …. I’m sorry.
Jungkook: Hmmm…. Its Taehyung…. Right?
Hyorin: Uhm… how did you know?
Jungkook: Well, that’s why you defended him that day…. don’t worry …. as long as you are happy… I’m happy for you.
Hyorin: We are still friends…. right?
Jungkook: Definitely girl…. There’s no way I’m gonna lose such an amazing friend.