⭐️✨ Rules✨⭐️

⭐️✨⭐️

⭐️✨⭐️

"Never let your best friends get lonely... keep disturbing them."

⭐️✨⭐️

Rules are very important! Except for the one saying: "Only have two Oreos." That one is nonsense. Never listen to that rule.

The Cozy Clan also has a few rules. Nothing too big, nothing too scary just some basic stuff.

⭐️✨⭐️

IF ANY RULES ARE BROKEN YOU WILL BE GIVEN EITHER POLITE REMINDER, A WARNING, OR YOU SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE CLAN. IT DEPENDS ON THE SEVERITY OF THE RULE BEING BROKEN AND HOW MANY TIMES IT WAS BROKEN.

⭐️✨⭐️

We have created a strike rule. Each rule may have different strikes. Example: Swearing has five strikes, each a warning before you will be asked to temporarily leave the clan. When you return, if you continue breaking the rules you will be permanently kicked out. These rules apply for ALL OUR CLAN PLATFORMS. Including discord and Wattpad.

At the bottom of each rule I'll add how many strikes each gets!

⭐️✨⭐️

NO BULLYING, HARASSMENT, HATE

The clan is supposed to be fun and positive so I don't want ANYONE bullying, harassing, or hating on someone. People can have their own opinions, remember that comments come off as rude at times when people don't mean to be and if there is anything of concern that has happened please DM me. (LuckyBugBooks) and I will try to work things out.

We have a wide variety of different people from various backgrounds so we also won't be tolerating racism or hate towards the lgtbq+ community of any sort! We also won't tolerate disrespect to people's religions and their beliefs.

But that doesn't give you the excuse to say: "Well I don't like Jewish people and that's my own opinion so respect it!"

Nuh, nuh, nuh, no! This is going to be a safe environment for EVERYONE.

Respect other people's ships and fandom opinions as well! Debates can get pretty heated but please remember not everyone has to agree!

If there are any concerns come to me! And if I say or do anything that you find hurtful or disrespectful please let me know! I don't ever want to hurt someone by accident or say something racist or offensive! I won't be mad, I promise!