6

Luciano pov

I sit in my office writing acceptance letters for people, I hear my door open. "Hey baby." I look up to see Aubrey, yep that's right. Since I'm the King I decided she wouldn't die, I decided to just keep her around. 

"Hey Bre." I say with a smirk, I've also decided to let her in and actually start to like her. Her eyes trail down to my half button up shirt and frowns.

"I hate that mark." I knew what she was talking about, the scar Quinn gave me when she stabbed me. I find it beautiful and the only thing I can hold onto that belongs to her. "When are we getting married?"

"We're not getting married." I chuckle standing up and kissing her forehead

"Why not!"

"Because I said so." 

"So you don't love me?"

No I don't "Of course I do baby, I love you more than anyone in the world." I pull her into my chest and kiss her forehead that tastes like salt. 

"Really? Then give me your credit card." She smirks, Fucking gold digger slut bitch cunt ass  Landon says, I just smile at her.

"Of course baby, what's mine is yours." I hand her my credit card

"Thanks." And she teleports away. "Fucking shit I hate her."

She taste DISGUSTING! Lyric complains

"I agree."

Ayla pov

I link my arm with Apollo as we walk through the garden, Hailey is busy being a mother so I won't be seeing her today. "So how was your visit to Hell?" 

"You know."

"Of course I do honey, things don't go unnoticed by me." 

"Well it was.... normal. I just had to return a body to him and tell him that she broke a rule, not a big deal."

"Interesting."

"I guess, anyways we should go back. I have some mating forms and human planning to do."

"Oh I'm just going to stay out here if that's ok with you love."

"Oh yes of course!" I plant a quick kiss on his lips, Why does he taste like fucking salt Quinn says. 

I walk back to the house and go straight to my office, I wipe my lips not wanting to taste the salt anymore. I sit at my desk and start working on the paper, I had to plan out a few humans life that went out in the wrong direction. I had to help a family get pregnant and the last one is to find this specific girl a mate. 

Iris, she's a normal Angel. Raised by her mother and has no sexual experience, she has not found the one but there is a kid who believes he is the one. I pull out his profile and freeze when I see the photo. He's a fucking demon. I study his page, there's not much about him. His parents made him but rejected him soon after, he met Iris at the wild forest, a forest that is connected with Hell and Heaven just like the lakes. They meet there everyday at 12am and leave each other at 3am, Iris's mother Natalia doesn't know anything about this. 

I look over to my clock, they should be about to meet. I quickly get dressed taking their files with me and walk to the woods, it's already 12:30. I see them leaning against the tree, her head resting on his shoulder and his arms wrapping around her pulling her closer. She's crying and he is face is sad. 

I start to make my way over to them "Stop right there!" His voice says "You can't take her away from me, I won't allow it!" They can't see my face since I'm wearing a hooded cape. 

"Please, please don't make us leave each other. I-I-he makes me happy!"  I walk closer on my knees with a bit of distant between us. "Please." She whispers

"Oh Iris dear-" I take off my hood with a large welcoming smile "-I would never dream of it." 

"M-Mother!" (You know how like when God was alive they called him Father, that's why she's calling her mother.)

"Hello my dear." I smile at her and turn my gaze over to a confused Demon "Hello Connor."

"How do you know my name." He growls tightening his grip of Iris.

"Well I am the Queen of Heaven, Mother, God. Whatever but I have come here for you two." He raises his eyebrow "I have read about you both and I would... I would like to mate you two."

"What!" Iris says 

"Yes, all I have to do is-"

"Why are you doing this?" Connor ask, he does have a good point why am I doing this?

"Because her first ever mate was a Demon, something happened and they separated." Iris answers

"You know your history well!" I smile weakly thinking about that day "Anyways let's get this started right!"

"What the fudge are you doing here?" Says a much to familiar voice

"Making them mates of course what are you doing here?"

"The same as you."