Devil au!

A cloaked being ran from the demons of hell while holding the young princes of hell. Cross star continued to run while holding the princes of hell close the cloak that was hiding her wings flew off. Loud gasps came from the demons around her. Cross star let out a hiss at them and went straight back to running. The sound of feet thundered behind her as the guards of hell chased after her. She held the princes close as she bursted into the sky. Cross star continued to beat her wings needing to get to the river of souls. She heard the guards scream at her to halt but she couldn't and she didn't want to. Once she got to the river of souls cross star beated her wings flying up higher and higher before diving down a crack or portal opening to the mortal realm. 

Cross star made it through the portal and ran deep into the forest till her legs gave out. She sat against the trunk of a tree trying to catch her breath. She felt one of the princes move in her arms so she removed the cloth that covered the prince seeing that he was awake. Nightmare looked up at the one of the generals of hell his eye light wide. He understood what has happened due to the lack of smoke in the air. He reached out to the general his smol hands grasping ahold of one of her fingers giggling softly. Nightmare then felt his twin brother shattered move around clearly awake. Cross star gave a soft smile at the princes carefully placing the two of them onto the ground letting them walk around a bit. 

Nightmare held onto the generals sleeve as he watched his brother get up and dust himself off. A loud cry erupted into the sky making the general freeze and pull the princes close to her. Cross star's eyes slitted her eyelights darting around the area. She then went to the sound of crying making sure that the princes stay close to her. She couldn't afford to loose the princes of hell. Once the general and the princes got to the sound if crying they saw a smol angle with lavender wings she seemed to be the same age as the princes. Shattered gave a curious look at the angel he walked over to the angel and carefully helped her up onto her feet. Pn sniffles and wiped away her tears while looking at the demon in front of her. 

Pn then saw the two other demons and she started to harshly tremble as tears perk up in her eyes once more and fall down. Shattered hugged the angel before him his tail softly wagging. Dream was calling out for his twin sister Pn tears falling down his face. The angel general pulled him close and comforted him. Cross star looked around before carefully picking up the two princes of hell and one of the twin royalty from heaven. She hid her horns and wings then hid the princes horns and wings then she hid the princess wings before walking into the town. Shattered continued to hug the angel comforting her. Pn hid her face in his chest trembling softly knowing from what she was taught that demons would kill an angel like her with no hesitant but these demons didn't kill her. 

Cross star found a place for them to stay and was glad that she basically stole food to feed the little ones. She carefully placed the three little ones down and started to clean up the place. Clearly who ever used to live here didn't like this place at all and tried to refurbish it but failed and left the house in this condition. Once the place was nice and tidy she went back over to the three little once carefully picking them back up and placing them in a bed she made out of magic so they wouldn't have to sleep on the wooden floor. Nightmare let out very loud and happy purrs as he snuggled close to the general his tail wagging softly. 

Shattered and Pn fell asleep while snuggling each other letting out small purrs as they slept. Cross star smiled at the two little ones that were already asleep then carefully picked nightmare up holding him close to her chest leaning back against the wall falling asleep. Nightmare purred and fell asleep snuggling close to the general holding him. Fell chuckled softly at his mortal lover his tail softly flicking and twitching. Sans was blushing brightly looking away from his demonic lover feeling flustered and embarrassed. Sans and fell after a few hours ended up cuddling in their bed whispering sweet nothings to eachother for the rest of the night. 

(

Narrator: he he he yo tillkieye88 remember this òwó