Fallen stars (7)

Nightnare was going through her pregnancy pretty rough she had anxiety attacks and wpuld burst into tears if something was spoken to her. Not only that but she now feared the outside and people. It also didnt help that cross star was starting to go out more and would come back home with sore arms and feet. After awhile around nightmares 7th month of being pregnant her lover would ask her to put on the blindfold he was holding out to her. She did wanting to know why but she trusted her mate more than anyone. Cross star would have picked his mate up and off of her feet hopeing that she didnt walk around the house to much and wen until the forest to the home he was building that was finally finished. Once nightmare could take off the blindfold she gasped in awe at the house they laid before her eyes. The house was a small two story house all of the little details nightmare could clearly tell that it was hand carved by her mate. 

When nightmare was asked if she liked it she said that she loved it giveing her mate a harsh hug as small little happy tears rolled down her cheeks. Durning the nighty the two of them moved into their new home nightmare was starting to feel better now. Her anxiety attacks slowed to a stop and she seemed to sleep better now. Cross star would hum softly at her watched over his mate as she slept carveing into some wood with one of his knifes. Once he felt like he was done carveing for the night he out his knife and the little wood carveing away as he climbed into bed to snuggle his prego mate. He gave his mates belly some soft rubs watching the souls glow brightly from his touch feeling his little ones lightly kick at his hands. During the day nightmare was carried around by her mate because he was afraid that she was useing too much of her strength to walk. She would always giggle at her mates reasonings finding them and bit funny. 

She was also on a sleep schedule and a good one at that she purred softly in her sleep as she snuggled close to her mate for her mid-day nap. Both were happy and fekt safe letting littlw purrs out as they slept feeling happy to be with each other and some whwre were they felt safe and coukd rase their young safely. Taylor hummed softly she was heading back home after her week of being with her parents. She walked in on her liver and fell fighting but was being a bit too innocent that they were fighting since the two played it off saying that they were bonding. She would let out an awe and hugged both fell and her lover being a happy bean. For most if the night fell and outer would give harsh glares to one another. Taykor being a bit needy asked if her and her lover could go to her room and spend some time with each other. Outer would give a nod as the two went to taylors room to either snuggle or breed. And it sad the second thing the two of them fir the rest of the night ended up breeding. Fell got even more pissed off but was quickly calmed down by his mate letting out small and little purrs as he nuzzked his mates tits. 

Blueink and keyboard watching their kits play in the playpin as the two chatted. Keyboard would be giveing out small little hints that he was going to marry his lover. Blueink woukd be completely oblivious to the hints during the night the two snuggled up with the kits in between them haveing family snuggles. Keyboard always felt like he was fucking something up when he would practice proposing to his lover in the mirror. However sapphire and shocker knew about what their father was going to propose to their mother and they would heavenly encouraged him to stay strong ajd to keep trying. Keyboard was very greatful that he has two of his six kits helping him out and what really surprised him was how smart his kits were at a such a small age. Narrator was going through her heat season. So she was highly horny and needed lemons help asnher body burned with the heat. Both strawberry and narrator were cuddkeing at the moment and lemon was out working. Narrator ended up pulling strawberry into a kiss both of them haveing a burning blush as the kiss became heated and needy in only a matter of seconds. 

Lemon came home after awhile groaning softly at his back hurting just a bit. He quickly caught onto the sweet scent that lingered in the house giveing a smirk at the sweet smell. He followed the scent to its source to see both of his lovers haveing a heated make out moment. In the end lemon ended up becoming very horny from the scent that came off of both mates and fucked them till they passed out. Which for both narrator and strawberry while they were being fucked were lost in a complete cloud of pure bliss. Author was going though her own heat at the time her body aching in the need to be breeded by the two males she fell in love with. She tracked down her lovers finding them at their work and leading them into axe's office her tail twitching and curling lightly. Both of her mates took turns breeding their lover leaveing their marks on her body to make sure that she was claimed. She was happily purring as she was rammed into my her lovers she knew that she was definitely going to be sore after this but she didnt at all regret it. After the heavy breeding session all three went home to rest and snuggle. 

Narrator: andthe chapter is done I hope you all enjoyed it nwn