Jurassic park (2)

Nightmare hummed to herself feeling happy for once in her life watching the male she was paired with snoreihg away like nothing was happening. She giggled softly and snuggled closer to the males warmth giveing a warm smile as she relaxed. She knew that in many weels to come will be her time to breed or else she would be taken away from the male and well the male wpuld be killed. Nightmare shivered and softly nuzzled the males neck feeling relaxed in his warmth and his scent. It felt like her body was melting in the males warm scent a dark blush dusting her cheeks. She started to drool before snapping out of her daze from a chuckle from the male. 

Cross star: like my scent that much to drool like that~

Nightmare: *flustered and lightly thumps her tail* oh for the dear dragon bones shush 

Cross star: *chuckles and smirks softly* alright what ever you say sweet cheeks~

For the rest of the day nightmare would follow cross star around getting playful nugges from his body. But the dpwnside was cross star's teaseing nightmare couldnt lie she was very interested in the make but didnt want to show it even if she already was. Both dream and cross were in an area where non of the cameras could see them breed. Cross huffed softly she was in her human like form her bones a pearl white color as her eco flest was a soft purple. Dream licked his teeth giveing a soft smirk at his lover's nude body. He carefully placed his hands on her side pinning her up against one of the trees likeing the soft feeling of her eco flesh. Dream glided his tongue against his lovers neck humming to himself as he started to grind against her. 

Cross started to let out soft and gaspy moans clearly new to the feeling as her body gave light squirms and twitches. Dream pulled his lover off of the tree and pinned her down onto the ground one hand starting to play with her entrance while the other squeezed her tits. He then bit down onto her neck once he found her sweet spot marking her as his. Soft moans came from cross as she started to become impatient. Cross pinned her lover to the ground letting out a soft hiss. She gripped the base of her mates erected member pumpng the base with a teaseing pace. Dream let out grunts and groans before starting to let out loud moans of pleasure when his lover cross slammed her hips down onto his cock. 

Cross let out a soft moan as a small popping sound could be heard when the tip of dreams erected member entered cross's womb. Cross panted softly adjusting to her lovers size drooling softly. Once cross fully adjusted to her mates size she lifted her hips up to the tip before slamming her hips right back down. Both dream and cross let out a loud moan of pleasure. Both of their moans rang out throughout their encloser as they continued to breed till one passed out from exhaustion. After the twos breed session dream held cross close to his warmth as she peacefully slept. Dream had high hopes that the two of them would finally have some offspring. Cross let out soft purrs and snores as she snuggled close to her mate. 

Sci joined outer on his walk the two of them silent the whole time during the walk. Sci took in a deep breath and made outer look at him. His soul raced however outer was very confused. Sci let out a held in breath and dove into the kiss a bright blush dusting his face. Outer let out a squeak from the kiss and pushed sci away from him gagging softly and wipeing his tongue with his hands. Sci let out a sad squeak as outer gold him that he didnt feel the samething sci felt for him. Before sci could speak outer ran into the lab to go visit taylor. Taylor looked up at outer once he arived at her kennel her tail wagging happily. 

Both outer and taylor went to the play area so taylor could stretch her legs. The two of them spent as much time as they could with each other haveing fun. Taylor instead like the other raptors who had feathers she had well very fluffy fur. Reaper and geno enjoyed being in each others embrace. Geno clearly loved the scent reaper gave off either she was rubbing up against him if trying to get underneath reaper seeming to try to become one with his scent. Reaper felt happy for once in his life a warm smile on his lips as they snuggled. The scientists started to get very worried for both shattered and Pn. The two rarely ate and would just lay some where looking sad and depressed. So they decided to pair the two. 

After a few hours of them just sleeping shattered awoke looked even more tired than before. Then his face lightened up at the sight of pn. Pn awoke her body aching just a bit she got up and looked around spotting shattered. The both if them carefully approached each other circleing each other takeing in inhales of each others scents. After that was done the two of them rubbed up against each other letting out happy purrs. The two of them then went to the nest shattered made so they could cuddle and just he with each other. Swap dream purred happily his phoenix like feathers ruffled and floofed out as he watched moon with a soft gaze. Moon however was completely nervous her feathers flattened down against her body in fear. 

After a bit both moon and swap dream nuzzled and rubbing their bodys against each other. The two of them enjoying each others scents soft purrs comeing from deep inside of their throats. They were both happy that the two of them were paired together. Narrator sighed softly petting both her boys heads before going to get them some food to eat. Strawberry and lemon watched narrator leave the two of them pressing their bodys against each other letting out soft puffs of air. The two were in heat wanting to breed but the only one they wanted to breed with was well narrator. However they wanted her to be more comfortable with them before they choose to breed with her.