Asylums way pt2

nightmare would be leading his lover to the visiting rooms in the asylum he would let out some very small sighs not really liking to see blueink due to how aggressive he could be. cross star would be following after his lover letting out some soft purrs. he has been wanting to get his lover and brother to get along letting out some soft sighs here and there. some soft purrs left blueink as he sits in the visiting room being all snuggled up to his lover softly nuzzling his chest. nightmare knew that blueink has a tendency to whenever he was cs he would go into attack mode and bite cs' arm and when his teeth sunk into the bone he would snap back and be normal again. however, nightmare hated this it feared him to see his lover get hurt so he mainly stays outside the door waiting for the visit to be done. it didn't help that he also missed his brother he felt lonely and empty and was only allowed to see his brother when shattered was able to. 

once the door opened to the visiting room blueink and keyboard are in keyboard would get up and leave the room. nightmare would go try to leave the room but the door was shut before he could reach it. this made nightmare let out a whimper and turning around to look at cs. blueink would notice cs and would go into attack mode like always lunging at him and snarling. cross star would shove his forearm into blueinks mouth. blueink would snarl and bite down into his brother's forearm feeling his teeth sink down into the bone and snapping out of his attack mode and going back to normal. nightmare would tear up at what he saw and quickly ran to a corner curling up into a small ball with his tentacles wrapped around his body softly sobbing trying his best to calm down. cross star would see what happened to his lover and went over to him. he pulled the small tarry ball close to his warmth comforting the smol bean. he would then interact and chat with his brother with the time they have left before having to go back to his room with nightmare. 

shattered would be sitting on his couch humming softly and blushing darkly being a happy bean. he looked over his shoulder to look at the kitchen seeing his wife of six years cooking and humming away happily. he would give a soft smile happy to have pn be by his side. he was also glad that he was going to be a father soon. pn would be purring and humming happily as she cooked away only being around four months prego. she would let out a soft giggle when she feels one of her husband's tentacles lightly wrap around her little baby bump. she knew that nightmare and some other person was going to be released soon from the asylum softly humming as she blushes softly. she would be happily cooking away as she gives a warm and happy smile. 

Taylor would've already been released or kicked out of the asylum. she had most of her belongings which were some of her old clothes a water bottle and little stuffy of a german shepherd and her phone. she noticed that no one was there to pick her up she would let out a soft sigh as she picks up her small suitcase and started to walk away from the asylum. she walked for as long as she could before a car picked her up and dropped her off at the only people she knew well except for outer. she looked up at the house before knocking on the door and being greeted by sans. she was pulled into a big old mama bear hug and fell soon joined in the two of them happy to have their baby girl back after all of these years. 

narrator: k I'm done with this chapter uwu