Chapter S i x t e e n

I wake up and try to sit up but I'm held down by something. I realise it's Tommy and I lay back down. After an eternity, his eyes open slowly. "Good morning..." he says with his deep morning voice. I jump and he chuckles, I could hear him mumble "cute..".

It made me blush but he got up and said "my dads back from his month-long business trip today. So you get to meet him and my grandparents." He says, laying on top of me. I was a bit nervous and it must have shown on my face, "don't worry n/n, they will love you!" He says, rubbing the back of my hand.

"I hope so." I say, running my hand through his hair. "if they love you as much as i do, i think you'll be okay," he says, smiling at my face. i roll my eyes, playing off the fact that was soo cute. "Cmon blondie, let's get up." I say kissing the top of his head. "New nickname?" He says, causing me to giggle.

He gets up and takes my hand to pull me up too. I walk to the guest room and get changed into a sweater and loose jeans. "Cutie." Tom smiles as I walk out. I hide my face as I blush immensely.

I hear his front door open and he dashed down the stairs and yelled "DAD!". I stood at the top of the stairs and saw him in his dads arms. His dad notices me. "Ah, you must be the famous y/n Tom never shuts up about," he says smiling at me. "yes I am, nice to know he talks about me," I say looking at the boy, who rolls his eyes at me.

I walk down the stairs and tommy follows his dad to the kitchen and I follow them too, motherinnit made me breakfast, I smile gratefully at her and begin to eat. "So Uhm, dad?" Tommy says. "Yeah son?" His dad turns to face him. "Y/n is my my.. girlfriend," he says in a nervous tone, and i smile at him. he was so nervous for telling his dad about me and him .

"Oh wow, you got a good one Thomas!" He says, ruffling his sons hair. I stifle a laugh at his full name being used and Tom gives me a death glare. I pretend to be annoyed by this and he walks over to hug me. "simp." I say, popping the 'p'. "for you and you only." He whispers to me. I laugh a bit at him calling himself a simp.

His parents are chatting away when they both suddenly stop and turn to their son, who had his arms around my waist from behind and his head rested on my shoulder, i blush from the attention of his parents.

I saw his dad smile and he says "clingy now Tom? Didn't you have an argument with me because i called you clingy?". I laugh a bit. "Only for y/n." He says, and butterflies swirl my stomach. His parents both chuckle. "Honey, y/n will be staying with us for the next week because her mum is away on a business trip." Tommy's mum announced.

"What about her dad?" His dad said. I had to restrain myself from making a horrible joke, Tom turned to make sure i was okay but he sees i'm fighting laughter. Tommy's dad looks confused and Sarah said "y/n's dad passed away,". Tommy's dad covers his mouth with his hand in realisation.

Tommy pulled me over and hugged me, probably incase i needed it after that. I was a little upset, the mention of dad still makes me wanna cry. Jake and Sarah watched me and Tommy's every move. Tommy pressed a kiss into the top of my head.

"You're alright, I got you.." he whispers to me. "Imma go to the toliet one sec.." I say, as i had thought a little too deep into the whole situation and needed some time away to think.

-Tommy POV-

"Oh my god Tom I am so sorry! I didn't know about her father.." my dad panics. "Dad, calm down, y/n is a very forgiving girl and you didn't know, so she will most likely tell you it's alright." I reassured him.

"She is a lovely girl, you're very affectionate with her Tom," My mother comments, and i smile. "Yeah, i enjoy being around her and close to her. it gives me a sort of homely feeling," I say to them. "you're very soft with her, I noticed," My dad says.

"the last thing i'd ever dream of doing is hurting her, also I have a soft spot for her," I say. My dad laughs a bit and my mum says "she's a lovely girl, hope she thinks the same of us!".

Just after my mum said that y/n walks back in and comes into my arms. "y/n i am so so sorry, i had no clue about your father," my dad apologised to her, and she turns to him. "it's fine, like you said you didn't know so it would have been impossible to avoid," y/n shrugs. i smile at her, and i was surprisingly proud she hasn't made an inappropriate joke. the jokes i have heard are absolutely horrific..

A/N
Hello my friends! How are you guys today? I hope your all good! <33