Jean×Reader

HAPPY SPRING BREAK. I decided to get off my ass and finish

3-13-15 Friday the 13th again? Strange.

Do you prefer the 'I' or 'You' POV thing? It's still 'you' if I say 'I'

Also, I had only half of that photo up there and looked up 'Jean Kirstein selfie' to see the whole  thing pop up. That was way too easy.

I have officially declared my religion Halfism. Let me fantasize...

Let us pray,

Armin.

I also demand you to go read 'Prayers To Freckled Jesus' by: Highchou

You will have no regrets.

200+ already +-+

Whet da fek Lek 260 reads in Lek one day? •====•

okey 269 what's up mofos

Thanks for reading my shit♥

°°❤°•°❤°•°❤°•°❤°•°❤°•°

♪♥♦♠♣♪♦♥♠♣♪♦♥♠♣

I pace to the center of the arena and keep an eye out for any open fighting partner. Though its not like there are many people that actually want to learn the actual moves, might as well call them idiots. They teach us these formations for a reason, they need to stop stalling. Whether its to teach us how to run or these moves may not help much in the future, I simply think its stupid not to follow the directions.

One of my slightly-taller comrades sulks before me since most of the opponents where currently occupied with others.

"Hmm? Whats wrong, do you not have one of your friends to screw around with today?" I smirk.

"Shut up" Jean snaps.

"Well, you should be able to take me. Or am I wrong?" I position myself to a fighting stance and wipe the grin off my face. "Because you have been taking this seriously" I toss the wooden daggar towards him, only to end in him hitting it up in several directions while I sighed.

"I wanted one thing out of you, are not capable of something so simple?" I watch as he eventually gets ahold of it, "Can't even catch the damned thing..."