DERP

While I'm working on my other one-shot I thought that it was necessary to make this.

3-28-15

°°°

My ass will never be as soft as Jeans. It will never shine the light of a thousand moons and glimmer in the moonlight. But still I go on. Even though my ass is flat and not bootylicious I can still fight on.

-

His ass glistened in the moonlight...shining like a diamond...

IN THE SKY.

You quietly shuffled over and gazed in awe as they started glowing like a retarded lightning bug, and fondled the ass cheeks (Majestically) But damn. they were majestic as fuck.

Like Levi's abs.

And how freckled jesus's freckles shone in the ashes of the burning corpses.

Like Armins girly yet very attractive murder scream. damn.

Like Erwin's bushy-ass eyebrows that seduced every soul That dared peek into them.

like the hot mother fucking hair of Eren's titan.

Like Mike's weird fettish with smelling every goddamn thing.

Like the golden sweat drops of Bertholdt.

Like Levi's love for Windex.

Like Marco's love for horsey rides.

Like Hange's love for teetans.

Like Mikasa's dedication towards Eren stalking

That is how majestic Jeans ass was.

It was like staring into the eyes of Freckled jesus while your goddamn marvelous cape swished in the starlight.
That is how nice Jeans ass was.

Its even smexyer than those big-ass tree's.

But not Eren's abs.

Never his abs.

His ass was like a soft version of those giant swords you where forced to log around.

It was like you've never of felt an ass any Better in your while entire life.

Because that's just how it was.

Still didn't compare to Eren's abs.

And wasn't anywhere close.

But damn.

That ass.

°°°

Well than...