Krista×Reader

4-3-15

Again, thanks for requesting

Thanks for reading

°==°==°==°==°==°==°==°

Soft chilled wind swept the hair off of your forehead and bobbed it up-and-down. A horde of multicolored dragonflies fleeted atop your heads as the relentless breeze continued to raise hell on the heads of many hopeless soldiers.

You streach your hands out in front of yourself and quietly sigh, taking in the glorious scenery as well as the peaceful expressions of comrades. Not saying they looked much peaceful, just they usually have an expression that would have made you of thought they'd just came back from some savage blood bath. Therefore the half-murderous atmosphere was good enough.

All 10 of you were scattered out amist a partially shaded hillside, this was a portion of the simple area the batch was stationed around. It may be slightly dangerous to not continuously keep close eye on the watch border, but you all needed rest. Plus there were back ups at the border.

They had parked you out here as a team building exercise after you'd all packed they'd gave you only essential tools. By the time you had all collapsed to the ground everyone had basically ran on-and-off for 3 hours.

You thrust yourself to your feet and balance while suddly gazing over the retired mini infantry. You didn't even bother to count them as you sneaked away, hoping to make it to a stream you spotted on the noble adventure here in time. You hopped away from the cluster, doing a barrel roll down the hill when you neared non-comrade filled territory, just for affect.

It wasn't like they were all sleeping- well some were but most, resting. You return your footing once again and wade left towards a small patch of tree's that happened to have the stream you sought, about the floor-strewn leaf veil. You rinse your hands off due to the dirt that had attempted to engolf it while the 3-hour trek took place and wipe off excess water while re-attaching your small rag to a pouch on your girdle. You stumble through the leaves, proceeding again to the cluster.

Out of the few, 3 had sat up in the fuzzy grass awaiting the next course of action. You plopped next to Jean- not really having much of a say to who you sat by initially. You eyed him suspiciously, because he probably had something to do with being of higher authority of the group. Even if he was, not like you'd treat him any different. The people needs tending.

They'd rigged all 10 of you with a one- horse drawn wagon charged full of ODM gear for of some reason and you'd soon learned that Reiner, indeed, had hands full with the regulation. Yet he refused to tell what we have been walking hours to fulfill, no matter the times many had beseeched him.

Your feet dug into the ground at the first plausible stop that didn't include Connie tripping and managing to trap himself in a root or Sasha's ability to knock others over by mistake at times. Had Reiner finally found the destination of all-mightyness? Indeed.

A mass of trees hoard before the present comrades eyes. We were planned to exercise our ODM skills, least that's what you thought for your self- made conclusion had been proved right. You sink down on your feet and turn a glance to the wagons.

Que Dead on Arrival(the song, try soundcloud (which has free songs or the one I put up with the image)).

"So what, we gonna put our shit on?" Ymir said, throwing her hands up to rest on her hips.

"Oh, right" Reiner implyed, hesitantly pacing towards the wagon.