Titan Eren/Eren × Reader

Hello again ●︿●

And yes, this request has been sitting since the very dawn of time.

4-22-15

Well, thanks for requesting and sorry it took rather long

May contain spoilers but you may ruin that by not reading

--------------

The boy stood atop the hill waiting for his next closely monitored command as certain groups readied for their function and others arranged formations. The wind ruffled his hair and carried on past your own, swaying it ever so gently.
-
You shifted your feet in unease while grasping the reins of your horse firmly. Yes, it was just another experiment that may or may not turn out with everyone alive at the termination. But it would be worth it in the end, right? You profusely traced the curves of your boots with your eyes, paying close attention to each kink and dent carved into the tattered material.

You already knew not to get attached to anyone- for they may not come back. You knew not to cause any problems-  it could only lead to yet another cold, heart unbeating, cadaver.

All there was now to do was wait. Wait for the basics to be sorted through and positions to be confirmed till the experiment took place.

"Rookie!" A solder signals you to position your horse near the others with the swipe of a hand. You tugged at the reins and guided your horse to the fence post, tying its reins to a more worn away section before returning to position. Sighing gently, you fell to your knees as the breeze mussed through your already wild hair, while you slowly pulled your lips into a taut line.

You dug your fingers into the earth, tangling in grass fragments as Squad leader Hange Zoe ran up to the boy. She viciously shoved her hands onto his shoulders and said something you couldn't comprehend due to the distance between each other.

Eren solemnly nodded and followed as she marched off to a somewhat wide and grassy field. Though it was veiled with large trees in which surrounded the field, hopefully providing a mask for the steam that is bound to bubble up. This experiment had been deemed extra-cautious due to the last experiment, which we had learned quite a bit from.

Several squads lay out in the corners of the feild,  only a couple were permitted and intrusted to protect Eren. Levi's now new squad, Hange's squad, you stand amongst Levi squad members with a keen eye locked on the boy, Eren. Hange brought him to the center of the wide plane, then backed up making it to the sidelines, joining the others and holding a thumb up in his direction.

You climbed to your feet and outed your swords, holding them steadily at your sides.

Eren inflicted his teeth into the side of his left thumb and that was it before thundering erupted throughout the air. Heaps of skin, out of nowhere, piled and grew into a towering uncanny creature.

Now we had to hope that we can get this to go as planned.

You tighten your eyes to a close for a split second and prepare to pounce if necessary.
He seems to gain consciousness and flickered his own large, piercing, green eyes through the crowd, to land on a familiar figure. Hange took a few steps forward and grinned.

She had told the boy his goal in the beginning, therefore he should be capable of the task given to him. She extended an arm and stroked it in a large circle, with Eren repeating her every move.