Smiling Titan×Amazon Titan

I need to step up my game, I basically have only one out each month! Well...I guess that is pretty normal...

The Amazon titan is an OC a Reader-chan requested.

Picture does not belong to me+-+

(Writing some of this while sitting in a tree)

And if you didn't know; the smiling titan is the titan that had ate Eren's mom.

3-25-15

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
OC details:
Shoulder length dark brown hair
As smart as the female titan
Stronger than the iron titan as well as of equal height.
Female

Location, between wall Maria and wall Rose.

×3rd Person×

An evening storm rumbled about through the inner walls, bringing rain to fall in heavy layers. Pounding of rain is all that can be heard as puddles form to fast flowing streams who draw into depressions.

Beneath the mist lesser thuds pulse that so happen to be no match for the booming storm but soon grow stronger to another's senses. This form leaps across the barren plain dodging small scale trees while smashing of lesser metered titans that interfere with her path. Though she descends to a slower speed after time.

Yet another slim figure stomps into view and path. A sickly grin patched to its face as it slithered at a low pace. The two said deviant's stopped before each other, the female coming to a striking hault. The slim figure had an out of proportion physique with arms that were somewhat smaller. And naturally, it showed no care to the creature on the flip side. One nuisance for the gruesome titan was the fact that its arms impend its ability to attack those of larger size.

She would usually of ignored obstacles alike this one, but this one yearned for a fight.

The female type assembled a combat stance and readied herself to strike, she knew if she strived persistence that it would earn herself a high speed chase down and did not have the time to conspire. She resorted to throwing a punch at the aberrant only to get her arm violently munched on.

The smiling titan leached onto her with its so called arms hoping to somehow crucify her. That thought was forced to diminish abruptly. She propels a now successful punch and shoves the titan violently to the floor, along with half of her abolished arm. She took several steps back and directed her goal towards regenerating her arm in the limited time she had before the smiling titan attained footing.

The steam withered slowly in the rain as her arm regained form. The smiling titan fortified for another attack, still trying even though it's barren arms don't do much but ensconce for manslaughter.

The crazed titan barreled forward, towards her. She'd gotten ready to Axe kick when it drew near only for it to stop abrubtly and go back to acting careless. Though it was confusing to the female, she could not afford to let her guard down. She decided to take chances and maybe out run this oddish titan. The Smiling titan stood still, examining her to maybe find a week spot while she eyed the Titan back fiercely.

The last thing the deviating titan did was tilt it's head and loll slowly in the direction the female came from. She turned back on her path, after a moment of hesitation and uncertainty, heeding carefully and breaking out into a jog. Hopefully she won't run into another of the same type or worst off; the same one.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Sorry, that was a little short. I could always do a part two if 'you' ever want me too *points towards person that requested*

Thanks for requesting-+-

I have 539 reads?!? Now I guess I get to find out what dynamics is

WHHHEEEEW *flies off into majestic-ass forest*