For people who can't shut up

Hi, this is dedicated to the people in the comments who can't fucking read another story.
Why do you have to ruin everything? Can't you see EVERYONE else is enjoying this? It makes me really happy when I see that people like random story I made. But then you have to come around and ruin it.

Did you know people can have comfort characters that you hate 🤯🤯😱😱?!?! Crazy right?!

And NO. I don't and never said I support mineta being disrespectful to the girls in the actual anime. This is an AU. I don't understand why I needed to say this so much, but this is an AU! AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!

And this is to that one person who keeps correcting people's grammar, this is the internet. I don't know how long you've been living under a rock, but grammar doesn't fucking matter here. This isn't a spelling bee, this isn't an essay, this is literally and app where you can make stories. There was never a policy stating, "Grammar must be perfect."

READ ANOTHER STORY! READ A MINETA X DEATH BOOK FOR ALL I CARE, SINCE THAT'S PROBABLY WHAT YOU ENJOY! STOP PUSHING YOUR OPINIONS ONTO OTHER PEOPLE!

And for jesus sake, leave me the fuck alone and just block me for all I care :)