Where have you been? - chapter 30

Chapter 30

 Justin P.O.V

 After 2 week

 It’s been so long I was just laying on my bed still, not sleeping at all every night. It was the most painful weeks I have ever experienced, however partly I was scared was that even a real gun? What did even mean by I don’t know anything about her. I knew her for now 10 years and I still don’t know about her?  

I heard a knock on my door I just groaned, annoyed and I knew it would be Ryan, he came very often even if I snap at him he would stay like oh my god.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT” yelled, while I heard the door opening slowly appearing Ryan.

“Hey man, how are you?” he casually asked like he didn’t know while walking up towards me and sitting on my chair.

“Like you don’t know how I am doing” I scoffed while just staring at the ceiling.

“Justin, you haven’t been to school for two weeks and if you want to graduate well you better go today” Ryan rolled his eyes probably because of my attitude,

“um no Ryan I’m going to die if I go” I pegged my pillow at Ryan’s face but Ryan quickly ducked down.

“Aye no throwing pillows and YES YOU ARE GOING”, he stood up and grabbed my ankle then pulled me out of my bed which caused for my head to crash on to the floor.

“AYE WATCH IT MY HEAD YOU CUNT” I yelled grabbing my head that was now throbbing,

“AWWW MY BABY JUSTIN IS GOING TO CRY” Ryan cooed, I just slapped him on his arm while standing up slowly,

“Bitch” I mumbled,

“Get ready in 10 minuted or I will do worse things to you trust me bro” he smirked while going out of my room,

“WATEVER” I shouted but then I seriously did not want to get killed so I just got changed into my most comfortable outfit ever which was my baggy jeans and my sweatshirt that says ‘ONE AND ONLY’ one of my fan gave it to me about a month ago which was very sweet of them.

I ran downstairs to find Ryan.

“RYANN” I yelled,

“COME OUTSIDE IM IN THE CAR” I could he yells top of his lungs.

“fuck it” I groaned, thinking about seeing Cher just made me want to kill myself, but somewhere inside me wanted to see her so badly.

Cher P.O.V

Recently, it’s been so hard going to the school because, I was afraid of seeing Justin. There fore I didn’t go to school past 2 weeks and haven’t even contacted others.I helped Lora that day when I pulled the gun out infront of Justin. She grew a lot and I missed her too much. Nick and I are actually in good terms right now. My crew doesn’t know that so I was nervous about tell them about Nick as well. I went out of my house and saw a bright yellow Lamborghini Huracan.

I didn’t know who it was until the window rolled down and see Nick with a silly face on towards me.

“OH MY FUCKING HELL NICK THE CAR OMG OMG “ I squealed he probably knew I love Huracan the new edition that came out less than a week ago.

“Just get in you idiot” he rolled his eyes while I jump into the passenger seat next to him.

“Finally, I see you happy, the smile looks good on your face beautiful” he smiled towards me while starting up the engine again.

“Thank you” I smiled blushing slightly,

“No thank you for giving me another chance” he smiled again then started to drive and in fact very fast.

“How did you even get this car!” he chuckled,

“money CHA CHING BABY” I laughed when he said those words,

“OKI DOKI WE ARE HERE” Nick yawned,

I stayed in silent thinking what I’m going to do now.

“aye, its ok I will stay by your side if you want me to, I know your crew doesn’t know about you forgiving me but, I will if I have to just I don’t want your smiling going away now! I brought this car just for you Cher” Nick pouted,

I chuckled lightly pushing his head away from me, ”Thank you Nick, lets just get over and done with this shitty education” we laughed at my spoken words while getting out of the car.

We saw everyone looking at Nick and I, mostly his car though, I looked around and straight away regretting that when I saw Ryan and Justin get out of Ryan’s car.

“Nick? Can we go?” I gave him the look that Justin was here and he nodded grabbing me hand gently and walked off towards our lockers.

“Cher you need to just ignore him okay?” he gave me the concern look.

“okay I will” I sighed softly and when I looked up I could see my crew walking up to me most likely running towards me.

“CHER ARE YOU OKAY?”

“YOU WERENT HERE FOR WHOLE 2 WEEKS WHAT HAPPENED”

“NICK GET AWAY FROM HER”

Everyone was shouting and I couldn’t take it anymore, I punched the lockers beside me with full power to get their attentions.

“JUST STOP” I yelled, this was not how I wanted to happen this was too much already.

“Cher…”, Dylan tried to grab me but I backed away from all of them still holding Nick’s hand.

“What is this? You’re now fucking around Nick?” Lachlan just glared at me gritting his teeth looking up and down to my face and then my hand that was holing Nick’s.

“It’s not like that, and don’t talk to me like that I’m telling you” I glared back at him,

He just scoffed standing behind Austin.

“Cher we seriously need to talk about what’s going on” Austin spoke up calmly,

“Look I will explain everything alright? Just after school please its just too much right now I cant deal with this” I shook my head slightly and walked off with Nick just having my crews standing there not knowing what to do.

Most boring chapter ever! I am so sorry about not updating so soon and making it more interesting but it will soon       and I reached 5.2k!! yay! It might now seem a lot but it does to mean and thank you for all the support guys it means so much  I love you! (P.S. THANKS FOR OVER 100 VOTES)

BTW I started to make youtube videos again so please go and check it out just type in Jessica T. Lee on your Youtube search and my channel will pop up! So please go and check it out subscribe and big thumbs up if you enjoyed it thank you