official♡ - chapter 15

Justin P.O.V

We were in the car now talking about some silly stuff oh I love her so much,

"Jay your a bum hole you know that" Cher looked at me trying to keep straight face,

"your beautiful you know that" I winked looking at her blushing,

"well where are we going anyways?" she asked changing the subject,

"Why would I tell you?" I smirked

"jayyy please I'm not that impatient you know that?" Cher whined, pouting.

"its a surprise baby girl" I chuckled glancing over her while driving,

"I hate surprises and you know it Justin Drew Bieber" she warned me trying to be serious but she ended up just laughing.

After few minutes, we arrived it was a restraint right front of the beach it was amazing there. I always dreamt about coming here with my beloved girlfriend. And I did.

"Ok we're here Ms,Impatient my lady" I laughed while I opened the door walking towards Cher's side, opening the door for her.

"Thank you gentleman" she put on a funny British accent, I just chuckled.

We intertwined our fingers holding each others' hand tightly. I booked the whole restraunt for us. Well I wanted to be memorable for our first date.

"Oh my gosh Justin... what is this! it's beautiful!" Cher squealed.

Well it wasn't that big restraunt, it was front of the ocean, the table was clean white with candle and flower pedals around it.

"Well glad you like it gorgeous" I'm so proud I made my baby girl happy : )

( http://www.jonahs.com.au/ ) <-- *go on this website.. its like that.*

I pushed her seat in for her after she sat down, she mouthered 'thank you' I smiled looking at her.

"Stop looking at me" Cher blushed looking down,

"aww my baby is blushing" I awed then our food came yum.

Spaghetti.

When it came we digged in straight away, there was a bit of silence after we all ate,

"wanna go for a walk at the beach?" I suggest,

"Sure I would love to" she gladly accepted then we went down to the beach,

"Jay?... what's that?" Cher pointed out to a candles and rose pedals around in circle.

"come here" I held her hand softly and leaded her way towards then put her in the middle. Then I held both of her hand looking up at her, she looked so confused and lost.

"Cherilyn Tay George, I will tell you the truth, I loved you so much since the day I actually met you. I thought it was does another little crush but no. I felt for you real hard. Yes I dated Selena just to get you off my mind because I thought you wouldn't even like me. I just wanted to stay as best friend. Then when you always hang with the guy even Chaz or Ryan I got jealous, I don't know it's just in my mind you were mine and only mine. I'm so glad that I met you the first place because if it wasn't you who was always by my side no matter what, I wouldn't be here like right here."

I paused let go of her hand, I knelt down with my one leg getting my thing out of my pocket and bringing it towards her opening the lid of it. I heard her gasp.

"Cherilyn I want you to be mine, my girlfriend. I would never hurt you in my life.", I paused and gulped, "Would be my girlfriend Cher?" I looked up at her who was now tearing up with happiness.