Reunite chapter 31

HEY guys! Sorry for all those crappy chapters so far! But if you're enjoying thank you so much for it! J Anyways-here foes Chapter 31! Btw thank you for 135 votes and 5.8k reads means a lot baes x

Chapter 31

Justin P.O.V

I saw her, she looked so tired, having her shoulders slumped, her head facing the ground, I could see she wasn't has happy as she use to be, but neither am I. And guess what? This was my entire fault, but I was too scared, too anxious to walk up to her and try to explain because before she almost killed me. I don't know what's it with me, why am I not giving up on her? Why am I not telling the police about it? But first of all, why did she have a gun? What did she mean by me not anything anything about her? I knew her more than anyone else, longer than anyone else right?

"JUSTIN BIEBER WHAT IS GOING ON?"

"WHY IS CHER WITH NICK?"

"WHY WEREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL?"

Every single person was yelling at me like groups of dogs just barking.

"JUST STOP FOR ONE MINUTE," I yelled hopping they heard and I guess they did,

"What happened? Cher wouldn't explain!" Hannah alarmed look on her face,

"I don't know" I didn't want them to know now, or else they will flip shit and I did not want that first thing in the morning.

"Bullshit" Austin narrowed his eyes,

"She almost killed me," I muttered under my breath,

"WHAT?" Austin, Hannah and Dylan just shrieked loudly,

"What? What did I say? Oh wait have to go see you guys during breaks" I just instantly walked away from them and Ryan following me behind leaving our rest of the groups in confusion.

I didn't want to be in this mess right now, I just wish I didn't even go to New York. This was not how it was suppose to turn out.

Cher P.O.V

Oh great. Lunchtime,

Nick and I quietly walked over to the hallway to get away from the group just for now but guess not because they were running towards me.

"CHERRRR" I swear I felt like group of fans were chasing me.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath,

"NOW GO EXPLAIN" Dylan yelled still with the most confusing look and everyone just glaring at Nick.

"OKAY OKAY but first of all don't look at Nick like that anymore, and second Justin kissed Selena on the stage while performing so I ran out and actually that's when I met Nick and he wanted my help so here we are" I sighed deeply taking a long breath.

"Why would you want to help Nick, how do you even trust him after all this shit" Austin spat while still glaring.

"Austin just stop you glaring and that shitty attitude won't change anything of this" I rolled my eyes,

"So this is how it is? You're just going to stand up for him, look at you! Are you even thinking what your doing" This time it was Chaz,

"Chaz... I know what I am doing and I promise you I'm standing up for myself right now. Look it's just it took me a while to trust him, and understand what he was going through all those years and guys please just give him a chance he will explain" I begged, I could feel my voice cracking so I quickly looked away from them not wanting to feel weak.

I couldn't believe this was happening; my gang wouldn't even trust or believe me. Was this how it is going to be?

"aye it's okay, maybe yes we can try and get to know Nick more better, and I'm so sorry what I said in the morning I was such a dick" I gasped in surprise when I looked up and saw Lachy grinning lightly, hugging me around waist and whispering in to my ear.

I looked around and saw all other gangs actually talking not fighting just talking to Nick, I smiled when I saw the view, it was nice no more fighting I guess for a while. I looked back towards lachy who looked towards them and looked back towards me.

"Why?" I asked,

"I wasn't thinking what I said before you went to New York, when I left your house that day I went to the bar and probably drank over 12 shots. When I got back home I was rethinking what I said, I was stupid even Justin breaks your heart I should be there for you comforting you, doing my best to make you smile, I'm so sorry Cher, I'm going to make it up to you I promise that" He smiled, pressing his lip on my forehead and hugging me tighter.

"No no your right, being in love with a international pop star isn't realistic at all, I'm sorry" I buried my head in to his chest,

"I'm going to kick Bieber's ass real soon and your not going to stop me Cher" I groaned because that wouldn't be pretty site at all.

"It's okay Lachy you don't need to, I've already done something to him any-"

"What did you do!" He hissed quietly so no one would hear,

"I kind of pulled out my gun?" I grinned innocently,

"Oh my gosh Cher what if he reports to the police!" His eyes widened,

"Like the police can actually get us under arrest" I chuckled,

"True true what am I going to do with you" he laughed loudly,

"Just hug me sounds great right now and watch those crazy talk" I laughed.

This was what I wanted, smiling, reuniting just no more trouble between us. Except Justin, whom I couldn't find after when I saw him in the morning. I didn't know what to do now, I didn't know if I still love Justin. Do I?

Sorry for the late update homeslices!!! I have been really busy and also wasn't able to film any videos for youtube anyways hope you enjoy and thanks for the support xx

Next chapter will be up next week thank YA X