what happened? - chapter 19

Lauchy P.O.V

I was currently driving to Cher's house because we had a meeting about that Nick douchebag..

While I was driving I was thinking about all these things in the past with her.

The first date we went to it turned out pretty good when it was still raining that day and she was just my first love.

flashbacks :

"Cher let's go under that shelter its raining really heavy"

"love the rain!! c'mon dance with me Lauchy" Cher squealed, grabbing my arm and running into the rain.

"babe your having such fun when this was not plan for first date" chuckled.

"wellstill loved it even now, when Im with you just love it" Cher smiled cutely looking into my eyes.

"love you Cher, and promise you with all, my heart one day we will get married and have such nice family" grinned

"very cocky and funny Mr.O'donell very funny who has we going to get married?" Cher asked wrapping her arm around my neck tightly and my arm around her waist and our faces were only few inches apart.

"Heaven said so" then leaned in kissing her with me passion and it was so perfect.

"will love you always" Cher pinkypromised smiling

"me too beautiful"

end of flashback**

I just realized I was in front of Cher's house and there was tears on my cheek...

shit I cried over her who now loves someon else, she adores and just loves Justin so much.

I got out of my black Lambrogini then walked slowly towards her house.

she promised me she will love me forever but no she doesn't...

I now just wanted to go back into my car and drive away, when I see her I would probably break into pieces and I didn't want that I wanted to look like I was happy, strong, badass well.. cuz I'm in a gang..