the day with my best friend - chapter 1

Cher POV:

I woke up in the early morning by my bestfriend justin bieber, (YES THE JUSTIN BIEBER) shouting at my face.

'WAKE UP CHEERRR ITS ALREADY 11am!' justin shouted,

'okai okai im coming... how did u even get into my room?' I asked

'well its called a foot I walk with duhh' justin said it sarcastically.

'okai Mr.Bieber go out I need to change bro! shoo' I shooed him away out towards the door.

oh damn he was cute when he pouted god I wish he was mine but no I can't his dating selena and I'm just plain me THE Justin Bieber would never like me back I doubt it.

Anyways, I got changed into a plain short-sleeved white crop top with black high-waisted short short showing a bit of my stomach. I opened the door and see my hot looking best friend leaning against the door smirking looking up and down my body. When I saw him checking me out I smirked back.

'take a picture lover boy it will last longer' I winked at him and walked down the stairs.

Justin P.O.V

damn that girl turns me on everytime I swear. She looked so gorgeous today oh god. But unfortunately she's not mine, I'm dating Selena yes The selena gomez. I love her thought she's nice towards Cher but she always says she hates her she's different but I don't know. I guess Cher could be jealous? I mean she doesn't like me right?

I was in my thought for a while then suddenly Cher waved her hands in front of my face.

"Hello earth to justin are you there? Are you just going to stand there or what?" she giggled after and walked outside of the house and got into my black Nissan skyline GTR (let's pretent he has one ok?)

during car rides I kept looking at her I seriously don't know why but ugh she's just everything I'm really happy to have her as my bestfriend and in my life.

Suddenly, my phone rang I held up my phone and saw the contact, it was Selena. Did she really have to call me now? When I'm having my own peaceful time with Cher? I rolled my eyes and picked my phone up.

< phone conversation>

Justin: hello?

Selena: hey baby where are you?

she giggled,

Justin: Um with Cher driving why?

Selena: oh well can I hang with you guys really bored here and I haven't met Cher in ages!

I saw glimpse of Cher rolling her eyes and cursing to her self queitly, then i didn't know what to say but hey, she's my girlfriend I can't just leave her out.

Justin: um well sure why not meet us at the ________ (which ever shop) center in 20.

Selena: okie doki babe see ya love you

Justin: okai bye love you too

<end>

"So looks like I'm going to be a third wheeler again" Cher mumbled but I heard.

Well this is going to be a long day don't you think?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. well my first ever book i ever honestly wrote omg I'm sorry if its bad. ;(

hope you guys like it please VOTE and COMMENT

I will be writing my 2nd chapter in about 5 hours I will be writng the story really often well its holiday so yeah :)