she cheated on me - chapter 10

Guys so sorry for not updating quickly I was honestly out all day yesterday and pretty busy!

------------------------------------------------------

Justin P.O.V

It's been one week since all those incidents that happened. I haven't talked to Cher yet. I'm just afraid she yell at me more and the physical thing she did to me last week. I having a whole year off my career kind of I would be sometimes recording or choreograph but not going to tours or do any concert.

Today I'm going out with Selena it's our 2nd anniversary, I was pretty excited but in one mind I kept thinking of Cher. What do I like her? I mean she punched me once, and we fought two time pretty big recently. She probably hates me right? She said she didn't want to know me anymore.

I had it all planned I told Selena to meet me at the ___ beach, I had a table sat at front of the beach with candles and food well they will be ready when we get there.

I went to the ____ beach and waited for Selena, it was about 10 minutes past I tried calling her but she didn't answer. Then I heard a giggle behind the bush I was near at.

"no stop!" a girl giggled

"no not until you kiss me" a guy chuckled too.

The girl's voice was so familiar so I chose to look who it was. When I saw my heart shuttered into million pieces I couldn't believe what I saw infront my eyes. It was Selena and some guy kissing. Then Selena and the guys look towards me.

"how could you Selena I did everything I can for you and this is what I get" I shook my head trying to hide my tears and ran,

"JUSTIN WAIT" I heard Selena yell but I didn't stop then, Cher popped into my head.

She was right why was I so stubborn and didn't listen to her, she was only trying to help me but I kicked her out. I growled in frustration hitting my car. I didn't have anywhere really to go right now, but I knew I won't regret if I went to Y/N's I know she doesn't want to see me but I have too see her.

I have to.

Cher P.O.V

I was in my pyjama pants and a crop top showing a bit of my belly :P. Kaylee was over at my house, we're having a girls night I guess, my mom was not at this country right now... Because she had a work to do overseas.

"OMG, WHAT MOVIE SHOULD WE WATCH GIRLY" Kaylee squealed,

"ummm, you pick! I don't mind" I smiled warmly, honestly that whole incident between Justin was kept on coming up my head. Should I go apologize? no it wasn't my fault he made me angry.

"GIRL c'mon we having a girls night so you can forget about the whole incident c'mon! its already been a whole week" Kaylee blabbed out.

"I know but-" then suddenly I heard a bangs on my door.

Me and Kaylee looked at each other

"you go behind the kitchen with my pistol I will open the door and just beat them, when I tell you to come out than come" I whispered, Kaylee nodding to plans.

I slowly walked towards the door, opened it quick then did my moves to make them go down to the ground, I bear downed them and guess what who it was...

JUSTIN

"OMG JUSTIN I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME PEDOPHILES ARE YOU OK?" I freaked out I hurt him again ugh.

"I'm fine sorry for freaking you out" Justin chuckled lightly then hugged me, it was a bit of a suprise after what happened thought, but I hugged him back.