Trust you

A/M: MUST READ
Thank you so much for 4k reads! It means so much and seriously love you all and I mean alot! hope you guys enjoy and please feel free to comment feedbacks! it would mean alot to get some of your ideas and dedicate it to you guys and stuff so :)

----------------------------

Cher P.O.V

"I...."

"Please it's very complicated and I need your help, I will do anything please my lil sister" I could see tears forming in Nick's eyes, I never seen him like this before past 2 years never.

"Nick..." I still hesistated,

"Please Cher please" Now I could see his tears slowling rolling down his cheeck.

"Fine, come I have a place here I used to stay sometimes" I gave him a weak smile and walked to where my New York meeting place for my gangs were.

We walked about 15 minutes and finally found it, it was near a abandoned buildings were, pretty creepy.

"Why were you alone in New York?" Nick asked while walking towards the building,

"I.. I don't want to talk about it" I sighed,

"I mean you were ALONE in new york, c'mon what happened" Nick nudged a little,

"JustinKissedSelenaAtHisConcertAndIRanAway" I spoke really fast and some how Nick understood everything.

"Cher....", he paused and sighed shaking his head in disappoinment, "sorry for asking, but let me tell you his not worth it Cher, I've seen plenty guys out there who's like Justin, look at him there are over million of girls out there to be with Justin and he chose you but he cheated on you, his making a big mistake for sure, he will regret such important thing in his life, he was lucky to have you! But he doesn't think that's enough does he" he chuckled dryly.

"thanks Nick.. really thank you, haven't heard such a speech from you for a long time" I smiled,

"well it's been 2 years I guess it is a long time" he laughed lightly,

I realized how I missed Nicholas, he made such a big mistake for betraying our gang but why so suddenly? what actually happened?

"Nick..." I stopped and looked at him,

"yes?", he stared at me waiting for me to speak,

"why did you do it? What was the deal?" I was so curious it was eating me out,

"Cher I didn't mean to ok? I know I made a big mistake but let me just explain, it all started with the Arizona gangs threatening to kill all my family, if I don't betray you guys, I had no choice I know you guy were like a family to me but... what about my little sister she was only 3 back then, and my mum she did nothing wrong" He started to cry, looking down.

"Nick, I'm so sorry oh god..." I just knew how he felt I killed all their family exept his lil sister.

I hugged me tightly around his waist like a bear, suprisingly, he hugged me back resting his head on my shoulder.

"Let's make a deal Nick" I looked towards him,

"what deal?" He stiffened,

"join back into our gang, I know we can't all trust eachother but we can start off slowly, just liked before" I knew this was a big thing but I needed to something just makes me trust him.

"I would be honored Cherlyn" he nodded in agreement smiling showing off his perfect white teeth.

"So you want to talk about whats wrong with your lil sis?" I changed the topic of what actually brang us here.

"she's I don't know always having nightmare of someone trying to kill her, she always screams at night and she won't eat through out the days what am I suppose to" he had tears on his eyes again.

"I'm leaving New York early, you know why so bring her to my house tomorrow first thing in the morning kay?" I was so worried.

"thank you so much Cher, I owe you" he smiled,

"no I think we are kinda you know even" I chuckled,

"see you tomorrow Cher" he smirked friendly walking away waving his hand.

"bye Nick" waving back, I sighed sitting on one of the bricks that's been broken down.

I had no clue what to do now, was I suppose now go to the hotel and pack things up and go? Or was I suppose to talk to Justin?

"What am I gonna do" I was so frustrated, love relationships never worked out for me. Never.

I punched one of the wall that was made out of solid concrete, I could feel the blood running down my hands now.

"fuck...." I wanted to just pull out my hair then what I just realized.

what Lachy told me, it was all true. wait what am I saying ugh...

-------------------------------------

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE VERY IMPORTANT

so here we go! a chapter done! yayyyyyy

hope you enjoyed :D 

vote and comment please xxxx

check out my youtube channel

https://youtube.com/jesicataylee

subscribe, like, watch and tell others please if you liked it. Comment or dm when done, because I thought I would to the wattpader(even if that's what you call) of the week and shout them out and you know all those things! so please subscribe and yeah :) 

my next chapter will be coming shortly!