Cher is a bitch? - chapter 3

Justin P.O.V

I heard Cher saying she will be going!

But it was JUSTIN & CHER'S DAY! she can't just leave me.

ugh if only selena didn't kiss me for that long. I was just going to give her a peck but she bit my lip not letting me go I mean I kind of enjoyed it but still I wish I could've just only hang out with Cher only her.

"BABE you there? wat are you thinking?" selena asked I've been doing that alot lately thinking. Wow justin Wow

"uh nothing don't worry about it let's head home I'm getting tired I will drop you off" I just told her.

"fine, but maybe I thought we could have a little fun tonight at my place you know no one is there" she winked at me, one of her hand massaging my neck and shoulder.

I would've said yes but I need to go and make up for Cherilyn, she's probably pissed at me right now. I mess everything up everytime! why am I so stupid.

"No, not today Sel" I heard her scoff a bit but she needs to understand.

I drove and selena is keep on talking about all thing fashion or gossips

"Oh my god there's this dress I want" or "Ugh taylor Swift is pissing me off lately"

then I snapped towards her when she started to talk about Cher.

"Jay, I think Cher hates me I'm always nice! she always threatens me to stay away from you! Shes a bitch! I don't even know why you're friends with her I mean do u know how she treats me? your girlfriend? that slut u shouldnt be friends with her" selena just blabbed it out.

I snapped towards her and told her off getting angry "NO SHES NOT A BITCH DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY BESFRIEND LIKE THAT EVER" I was furious I mean it.

Rest of the trip was pretty quite and I stopped at front of Selena's house

"can't believe your defending her than ur own fucking girlfriend justin" she scolded then she shut my car door and walked off.

"fuck why am I such an idiot" I whispered to myself then drove off to my pace

》♥》♥》♥》♥》♥《♥《♥《♥《♥《♥

3rd chapter already! guys tell me if the each chapters are short I will extend them next time!

please VOTE and COMMENT and tell any beliebers to read my book?

Thanks alot x I will be posting next chapter again soon!