14.

Olivia's POV

        All of us got up bright and early and went straight to the Canberra airport. I didn't really know where everyone else was, but currently, Chris, Ethan, and I were seated in the waiting area, finishing up our breakfast as Chris began editing the footage for his tour diary video.

I watched as he dragged each clip to it's specific place and sequence and Ethan did the same. When he was done he started uploading it to his YouTube channel and he informed me that it would take ages so we decided to have some fun with photoshop.

I stood up and took a picture of Ethan and Chris and he transferred it onto his laptop.

Chris opened his photoshop and to make a long story short, we improved their faces.

I pulled out Chris' camera and turned it on, getting ready to film what we had created.

"Oh my gosh, you've changed my little sister," Ethan groaned. "She's filming stuff now, just like you."

Chris and I laughed at his words and I started recording.

"We're in Canberra airport," I said.

"And we got a little bored-" Chris started, but was cut off by Ethan.

"Actually I got bored so..."

Chris turned his camera around and pointed it at his laptop screen which held the horrifyingly creative picture of the both of them.

"I don't even know what we're doing anymore," Ethan said, shaking his head, obviously disappointed with his life choices.

Chris turned off his camera and we just lounged for a while until Bella came to get us.

"Guys! We've been looking for you everywhere. We have to board the plane already."

We all stood up and gathered up our things. Ethan went ahead with Bella, leaving me alone to deal with Chris.

"Chris, it's my suitcase and I am perfectly fine carrying it myself."

"But I want to carry it." He pouted. Goddamn it, Chris.

"Alright, fine, but I carry your laptop."

He let out a sigh and handed me the bag that it was in and we went through all of the processes and security checks before boarding the plane and looking for out seats.

I sat in the middle of Chris and Bella and I watched as Chris opened his laptop again.

"The video will be ready by the time we land," he informed no one in particular, but I decided to nod anyway.

He pulled me closer to his side and placed a kiss on top of my head.

"Next stop, Melbourne, Victoria."

~~~~~~~~

Once we got to Melbourne, we did a lot of walking and ended up in The Crown Casino.

"So we're here at The Crown Casino in Melbourne, about to play a show tonight," Chris said to his camera.

"So Chris hasn't been here before. It is legit the nicest place. The show rooms are really pretty," Ethan said, then he turned to me. "Olivia and I have been here a couple times."

"Well, I'd love to see what it's like backstage," Chris said and took my hand, dragging me off to the show room they're performing at tonight.

We got inside and everyone was already there, looking around in awe.

"This is one sweet venue, man."

I watched as Chris exchanged some high fives with Harrison and Robbie, then we proceeded to the dressing room backstage. As soon as we got there, I saw a familiar redhead sitting in front of one of the vanities, combing through her hair with her fingers.