16.

Chris' POV

        I woke up the following morning to someone knocking on the door and I picked myself up off of the bed and started walking towards it to see who was bothering me at such an early hour.

"Olivia!" I exclaimed, greeting her with a sweet kiss. She was my girlfriend now. I just loved calling her that. Girlfriend.

"Last day, Lanzon," she reminded me and some of my happiness washed out of my body. "What do you have planned?"

"Well, Robbie and I are supposed to film a video today and we need someone to handle the camera. So maybe, you cou—"

"Yes, I'll be your camera girl."

I smiled at her and held my hand out for her to take, before leading her over to the bed. It was the last day. I would have to go back home to Sydney and she would go wherever Ethan was going, which was most probably home as well.

"I love you," I said and I could feel my eyes shining as I stared at her lovingly. She was my everything and I really hope she felt the same, because I don't know what I would do if she didn't.

"I thought we had a video to film. This isn't the time to be cheesy, Chris," she replied.

"Yes it is. After today, all of us are going home to our families and we're going to be separated for quite a long time. So might was well be cheesy now."

Olivia looked down at our intertwined hands, which rested on my lap and sighed, before leaning in even closer to me and resting her head on my shoulder. She was about to break down and I could tell. With one last shaky breath and another sigh, she stood up, pulling me along with her, and I wiped some tears from her eyes.

"I love you too, Chris," she said, wrapping her arms around my torso. "I love you so much."

I kissed her the top of her head, lightly, and swallowed the lump in my throat. This was going to be hard. The hardest thing I'd ever have to go through at this age. I didn't expect to fall in love at the age of fourteen, but I'm so glad I did, because I wouldn't want to love anyone else but her.

~

"If I trip and fall I'm blaming you, Lanzon," Olivia said as I handed her the camera and she began to make sure it was in focus and stuff like that for the video we were about to film.

"Watch out Chris. She bites," Ethan joked along. We were able to patch things up after I explained my side and he explained his. Of course, I expected him to be the overprotective type and knew that he wanted the best for Olivia. It did get annoying most of the time, but there was nothing I could do about it.

"I'll bite you," she snapped at her brother and Robbie was trying hard not to laugh. "I hate all three of you so much right now."

I shifted my guitar a little, so that now it was on my back instead of in front of me, and walked over to her, slowly, before cupping both of her cheeks with my hands. "What's wrong, love? You seem cranky."

"I just want to get this over with, so I can hang out with you and stuff, okay?"

"You're cute when you're annoyed."

"I know."

I laughed at her sarcasm and walked back to my spot behind Robbie, before Ethan gave me the signal and Olivia started filming. Robbie and I walked forward as Ethan guided Olivia while she walked backwards, through the hallways, making sure she wouldn't trip.

We walked into the elevator, leaving the twins there to wait for the next one, because we wouldn't really fit if we all went in at once, considering I had a guitar and Olivia had a camera that was still filming. And it already looked cool as it was.