2.

A/N: I don't know much about the states in Australia either so please pardon and errors. wow i suck at this ~Olivia x

Olivia's POV

        It's been two weeks. I was already packed and ready. And Ethan and I were already boarding the bus that we would be riding to each venue.

"Who's the girl behind you, Ethan?" Chris asked and everyone's eyes landed on me.

"This is my twin sister, Olivia. And I bet you already know these guys," Ethan replied and I began naming everyone on the bus to make sure that I knew them.

"You're Alexa. Congratulations, by the way," I said, pointing to the girl nearest to me who was sitting alone.

"Thank you."

"You're Robbie," I said, pointing to a pretty chubby guy with blonde hair seated by the window and he gave me a small wave.

"Bella and Maddison, right?" I said, looking directly at the two girls at the back and they nodded.

"Aren't you forgetting someone."

"How could I forget you. You're Chris," I replied as he gave me a wink and I could feel Ethan tense up beside me.

"We're about to drive off. So could you two take a seat please," the driver of the bus said, politely.

"Hey Olivia! You can sit with us if you'd like," Bella said and Maddison nodded.

"Or you could sit beside me," Chris said, patting the chair beside him and sending me another wink. Suddenly, Ethan pinched his ear, which turned red almost immediately, and he let out a yelp in pain.

"Dude! What the hell was that for?"

"Stop flirting with my little sister!" Ethan replied, sternly. His overprotective side was coming out.

I laughed along with the others as I took a seat in between Bella and Maddison, which was also directly behind Chris.

"It looks like Chris has taken a liking to you," Bella stated and I laughed, lightly.

"I'm not interested."

"So, you and Ethan are twins," Maddison piped up.

"Yeah. We are. He's the older one though."

"For how long?"

"Five minutes." They nodded their heads and started talking about their own little topic.

I didn't make this bet and join Ethan on tour to make friends, more or less a boyfriend. I came along with him because I love traveling and I want to see more of Australia.

~~~~~~~~

"And here we have the beautiful, Olivia. She's Ethan's twin sister, just in case you didn't know," Chris said to his little video camera as we all got off of the bus at Penrith. At the same time, he slung his arm around my shoulders and that's when Ethan grabbed the camera from him.

"Hey!" Chris yelled.

"Yeah! Tour time, baby!" Ethan exclaimed, completely ignoring Chris. And since Ethan and Chris' camera were far from us and couldn't see what was happening, I grabbed Chris' arm, removed it from my shoulders, and smacked him on the arm.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"Good. It's supposed to."

"Ohhhhhhhh." Bella said from behind us and Chris shot her a death glare.

I ran to catch up with my brother, who was still talking to the camera.

"And Olivia's back!" he said and held the camera farther so that both of us could fit as I waved at the camera.

"Why is Chris filming this stuff?" 

"I don't know. He wants to put it on his YouTube channel," he replied and my face flushed.

Suddenly, Chris zipped past us and stole his camera and me back as we ran into the venue, going straight to the backstage area where we immediately found a dressing room full of mirrors.

He filmed himself walking past all the mirrors and he looked like an idiot.

Ethan arrived at the dressing room a few minutes later, panting. 

"What the hell, Chris!"

"What?" he replied, finally turning off his camera.

"You can't just steal my sister like that!"

"Calm down, Ethan. I'm sorry."

As much as I wanted to watch my brother yell at Chris all day, I remembered that this was his tour and he should be having fun. Not having to protect his sister from his annoying best friend all day.

"Ethan, it's fine. This is your tour. Go have fun. I'll go hang out with Bella and Maddison."

"You sure?" he asked and I nodded, before leaving the two of them alone in the dressing room in search of the two girls.

I found them a few minutes later, roaming the hallways and I decided to join them.

"Hey," I said to them and they smiled.

"So what's up with you and Chris?" Bella asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You've only met each other in person a few hours ago and already he likes you and you hate him."

"Oh please. Chris doesn't like me, but I do hate him. You're right there."

"Yeah he does," Maddison said, nudging me a bit.

"No he doesn't. He's just being flirty. The typical kind of guy."

"Say and believe whatever you want, but we're telling you that he likes you," she said as all three of us stopped walking. 

"And believe me, honey..." The next thing Bella said made me feel uneasy.

"Chris falls fast."