Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ

oikawa was happy that akemi and (y/n) were coming to his practice. he just hoped she didn't end up being some crazy fangirl. he started putting his bag away in the club room when iwa walked in.

" damn, that akemi girl kinda scares me." iwaizumi looked oikawa in the eyes, " she only talks about you."

" because i'm amazing duh."

" just saying. (y/n) is chill though. how did you even know her?"

" kinda long story."

" ok, well get out into the gym soon. coach told me to tell you to hurry up,"

________________________________________________________________________________

akemi won't stop talking. oikawa walks into the gym and all the girls cheer- including akemi?- oikawa flashes his smile and walks over to where the rest of aoba johsai's volleyball team was.

ᵒᵐᵍ ᶦ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡᶦᶻᵉᵈ ˢʰᶦᵗ ᵃᶦⁿᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᶦⁿᵍ ˢᵉⁿˢᵉ. ᵇᶜ ᶦ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜˡᵘᵇˢ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᶦⁿ ᵃ ʷᵉᵉᵏ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᶦ ᵃᵐ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᶦ ˢᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵉʷ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶦᵏᵃʷᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁽ʸ/ⁿ⁾ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ. ˡᵉᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ˢᵏᶦᵖᵖᵉᵈ ᵃ ʷᵉᵉᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜˡᵘᵇˢ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᶦⁿᵍ ˡᵒˡ.

(y/n) watched the whole practice with full attention- maybe not, she checked her phone to play subway surfers, a few times- oikawa had undeniable skill. he was so good. (y/n) should probably be taking notes or some shit for when she starts volleyball club tomorrow.

" so how did i do?" oikawa took a sip of his water.

"mmmm... i have seen better," (y/n) lied.

oikawa pouted, " well i thought you were spectacular," akemi interrupted. out of the corner of her eye, she could see iwa giving oikawa a look, she was she he saw it, too.

akemi's phone dinged, " ugh my mom needs me at home. before i go we should totally exchange numbers so we can talk about the project." she handed oikawa a slip with her number and ran off smiling, " bye, (y/n)!"

(y/n) waved back before facing oikawa, " can i walk home with you guys since akemi left?"

iwaizumi and oikawa said, " sure," in unison.

" you'll have to wait though," iwa continued.

" i'll be waiting like a princess in her tower," (y/n) responded.

" then i guess you'll need a prince to save you," oikawa winked.

(y/n) blushed a little bit before sitting back down, " now, shoo. hurry up so we can leave this place."

ᵃʷʷ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵏᶦⁿᵈᵃ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉˡᶦᵉᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵃᶦⁿ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢʰᶦᵗ. ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ᶦˡʸ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶠᵃʳ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᶦ ᵃᵐ ˢˡᵒʷ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉˢ ˡᵒˡ