Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ

akemi was walking in the halls when she saw oikawa. she waved big and grand, " hey!"

she linked her arm with his, " hello, akemi."

out of the corner of her eye, she saw (y/n) walking near with iwaizumi at hand. what a bitch (y/n) is, always hanging out with tooru, akemi thought.

akemi flipped (y/n) off and quickly put her finger back down.

" what was that for?"

"hm?"

" don't play dumb. you are anything but dumb, akemi. what the fuck was flipping off (y/n) for?"

oikawa's mind raced, weren't (y/n) and akemi friends?

" i saw her..." akemi paused thinking of an excuse, " i saw her flip me off first!"

oikawa unlinked their arms, " excuse me i have to go."

fangirls from the hallways followed him, with akemi leading them.

during first period akemi skipped class and scrolled through oikawa's instagram. photos of (y/n), iwaizumi, his mom, alien-themed things, and volleyball appeared. she screenshotted the photos of him crossing out the others in group photos.

" (y/n) you little bitch. i finally find a boy i like, but all he does is take your side."

akemi wiped the tears forming in her eyes and smiled, " but that's fine. i am perfect. everyone loves me."

she flushed the toilet to make it sound like she used the bathroom, " eventually."

ᴵ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵒᶜᵘˢ ᵒⁿ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᶦⁿᶜᵉ ᴬᵏᵉᵐᶦ ᶦˢ ᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵃᶦⁿ ᵃⁿᵗᵃᵍᵒⁿᶦˢᵗ ᴵ ᶠᶦⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ. ᴮʸ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ᶦᵗ ᶦˢ ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ˢᵘᵐᵐᵉʳ ᵇʸ ⁿᵒʷ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ˢᵉⁿˢᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵒˡ