Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ

walking home with oikawa, iwaizumi, and akemi was generally quiet with the exception of oikawa's blabber. when they reached (y/n)'s house she searched in her bag until she found the house keys and welcomed them to her home.

" nothing much." (y/n) said, ushering them inside.

everyone took off their shoes before following (y/n) to the living room.

" do you guys want snacks?" (y/n) asked.

oikawa patted his stomach, " i am ravenous, i need a whole feast."

(y/n) seemed to not realize he was joking as she replied, " ok, anyone want to help me cook?"

oikawa stood up out of guilt, " i'll help."

they both walked to the kitchen. while they were cooking oikawa sent (y/n) a volley of questions.

" so, how long have you lived in the prefecture?" he asked.

" i was born here, but didn't live in this neighborhood until elementary."

" cool. favorite color?"

" i like (f/c). what about you?"

" blue, no doubt in my mind."

they went back and forth until they finished cooking and had to call akemi and iwaizumi to eat. the friends sit down and savor their meal. (y/n) looks at oikawa as he hums a little while he chews his food and gives a silent laugh.

once everyone is done eating they pack some essentials and start walking to the movie theater.

" cooking with you was fun." oikawa says on the way.

" because i am amazing, right?" (y/n) says jokingly.

" yeah, you are."