Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ: ɢʀᴏᴜᴘs

ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵇᵉᵍᶦⁿ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉˡʸ ᵖᵒᵉᵐ ᶦ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒᶦᵏᵃʷᵃ ᵇᶜ ᶦ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈ :⁾

ʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʜᴇ ɪs

ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇs, ᴛᴏᴏ

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ

ʜᴇ ɪs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴍᴀʀᴛ

ʜɪs ʜᴀɪʀ ɪs ғʟᴏᴏғ

ɪғ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴇ sᴀᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ sᴇᴇ

ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏᴏ

ᵒᵏᵎ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

students started coming into the classroom for the day. (y/n) could see oikawa talking to a couple of fangirls out of the corner of her eye- iwaizumi must have left. the bell rang and the teacher walked in, signaling all of (y/n)'s classmates to sit down.

" today we are starting projects..." the class sighed, " in groups! we'll be working with class 3a."

wasn't akemi in that class? maybe they could get paired together....," i'll be putting sticky notes on everyone's desk with their partners, everyone should have three other people on their team."

a pink sticky note was put on her desk. here goes nothing, (y/n) thought. akemi. yes, (y/n) crossed her fingers in the hope not to get the annoying kids. iwaizumi, hajime and oikawa, toru. not the worst. (y/n) started tapping her pencil on the desk until the teacher started talking again.

" this project will be about any topic your group decides on. it should tell us what you still retain from last year. make sure you work on this after school, you will only have one school day next week to work on it here."

(y/n) looked at oikawa. guess his wish of getting to know her is going to come true. oikawa seemed to be looking at (y/n), too. she looked away before they could make eye contact. her phone gave a small bing under the desk. (y/n) read the notification on lock screen. just akemi getting excited about the groupings of the project. (y/n) sighed and looked back up.

________________________________________________________________________________

did (y/n) notice him looking at her? who cares, it's not like he likes her. maybe he should ask her to eat lunch with him and iwazumi- also ask her to invite akemi- so that way they could discuss the project and when to meet up.

oikawa listened to the rest of the teachers rambling until the bell for lunch rang. "(y/n)?"

she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, " yeah?"

" do you and akemi want to eat lunch with me and iwaizumi so we can discuss the project?" oikawa said so fast he barely understood himself.

" sure."

ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ :⁽