Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ : ʟɪᴀʀ ʟɪᴀʀ ᴘᴀɴᴛs ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ

" that will be 3,921 yen,"

" shit, i forgot my money."

oikawa stepped in front of (y/n) and brought out his wallet, " no worries, i'll pay,"

shortly after they were handed their tickets to the showing of e.t.

" isn't (y/n) so cute?" oikawa nudges the nearest person, akemi.

" sure."

(y/n) rolled her eyes. they arranged their seats- (y/n) on the edge, iwaizumi, oikawa, then akemi- and start waiting through the ads for the movie to start.

" so why did you choose this movie, toru?"

" oh i like aliens."

" the dude has an obsession," iwaizumi chimed in.

akemi leaned towards oikawa, " that's cool, i used to be really into them and had those neon glow stars on my ceiling."

(y/n) looked over surprised, akemi always told her that she hated those stars, but they were there when she got the house. intriged, (y/n) continued to listen to the rest of the conversation.

" what a coincidence! mine are still up."

akemi giggled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. at this point it was obvious to (y/n) that she was flirting with oikawa. (y/n) was jealous.

she should have been sitting next to him and not akemi. (y/n) huffed and shoved some popcorn into her mouth while she listened to akemi's attempts to flirt. had oikawa picken up on what was happening or was he really dumb enough not to realize it? there was another option which seemed more likely of him trying to politely reject akemi.

this didn't make sense to (y/n) everyone loved akemi. so why was it obvious that oikawa didn't?