Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ

"ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ. ˢᵒ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ."

- random uquiz <3

________________________________________________________________________________

(y/n) hummed quietly outside of the boys' volleyball gym, waiting for oikawa and iwaizumi.

" prince charming is here!" announced oikawa before walking over and linking (y/n)'s arm with his.

" splendid,"

iwaizumi took a place on the other side of oikawa before they started walking," can you tell me the 'long story' of how you two met? you forgot to tell me at practice."

" well to sum it up, god sent me a milk bread savior,"

oikawa unhooked his arm, " that's moi." he pointed at himself dramatically.

" god must be playing favorites because he sent me two idiots."

(y/n) stopped and started laughing. her hands were on her knees and she could swear if it wasn't for oikawa putting an arm around her shoulder and laughing with her, she would have been rolling on the floor.

they all walked home together- turns out iwaizumi lives only a block away.

" bye!" all of them waved at each other before separating into their homes.

________________________________________________________________________________

" i wonder what iwa- chan is doing~" it may be 2 in the morning on a school night, but there was an 80% chance iwa is awake.

oikawa opened up imessages.

create a group chat with: (ʏ/ɴ) and ɪᴡᴀ~ᴄʜᴀɴ <3?

oikawa clicked yes. last time he checked, four people were in their assigned school groups, but he was too lazy to remember akemi and add her in the chat.

ᴛᴏʀᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟɪᴇɴ ᴋɪɴɢ: HEY;)))

ɪᴡᴀ~ᴄʜᴀɴ <3: go to bed

ᴛᴏʀᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟɪᴇɴ ᴋɪɴɢ: sleep is for the weak

(ʏ/ɴ): 

that's why i'm sleep deprived ;) 

ɪᴡᴀ~ᴄʜᴀɴ <3: don't y'all need beauty sleep? 

(ʏ/ɴ): true beauty is natural

right, oikawa?

.... hellooooo 

ɪᴡᴀ~ᴄʜᴀɴ <3: he fell asleep.

ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶦ ʰᵃᵛᵉⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʷʳᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ. ᶦ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵐᵒᵗᶦᵛᵃᵗᵉᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉˢ