Chapter 1: Tris's POV

"Come on Tris! We're going to be late! I didn't get you all dolled up for nothing!"

"UGH! CAN'T YOU BE PATIENT FOR FIVE MORE MINUTES! I NEED TO GET FOUR!" I shout. I love Chris, but she gets on my nerves sometimes. I walk up to Tobias's apartment and yell.  "FOUR! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

"SHEESH! YOU'RE TURNING INTO CHRISTINA! I'LL BE OUT IN ONE MINUTE!" Tobias shouts back. He walks out 45 seconds later.

"Ready? 'Cause I've been ready for 20 minutes! Zeke and Uri are waiting for us!" I yell.

"Yes. I'm ready. Just one more thing." He leans down and kisses me. Then I hear Christina walking up behind us.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but we gotta go." She says while pointing down the hall. Typical Chris.

"Well let's go!" I say.

···· Time lapse to Zeke and Shauna's apartment ····

We knock on the door and Uriah answers. "Bout time you Pansycakes showed up! We're going to play Candor or Dauntless!" We sit down in a circle of couches and chairs while Zeke clears everyone out.

"If I don't know who you are or you aren't one of my close friends get the f*ck out!" Christina explained to me how to play on the way here and thank God she put me in layers. Everyone clears out and then it's just Zeke, Shauna, Lynn, Will, Chris, Uri, Mar, Tobias and me.

"I go first! Four! Candor or Dauntless?" Uriah shouts. Damn that boy is loud!

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to tell someone in here your real name."

Tobias lean over to me and says, "Tobias."

"No! I had no idea!" I said obviously sarcastic.

"That doesn't count 'cause she already knew!" Uriah shouts. Tobias shrugs and takes of his jacket.

"Tris, C or D?"

"Dauntless." I say confidently.

"I dare you to..." He's cut off by a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I say. When I open the door I see some people I was not expecting to see.

"Caleb? Susan?"(A/N You probably saw that coming.) They were standing in the hallway making out. Ew! Caleb and Susan? They're not even in the same faction.

"Beatrice!" I cringe at my name.

"Hi guys. It's just Tris now. No Beatrice. Why don't you guys come in and play a game with us?" I ask. They nod and I bring them inside and introduce everyone. Uriah explains the game and then we continue.

Hey! Just finished my very first chapter! Probably sucked. Oh well. It was really short, but it's really hard to write on my kindle. Not like you care about my story. Sorry about grammar errors and spelling errors. Bye.