Chapter 10: Tobias's P.O.V

Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon. She starts dancing and then pulls Will out onto the dance floor and the dance together. Will can't dance because he's laughing to hard. Then everyone else in our group goes out and starts to dance.

"I know you can't dance, but let's go see if we can figure it out." Tris says.

"Fine." We finish our cake and walk out onto the dance floor. Tris starts dancing and she's actually really good. I start to dance and I'm not very good.

  We dance to a couple more songs then Tris decides she wants to try a beer. Not like her, but if she wants to try, I'll let her. I grab a beer for me and for Tris. I hand it to her and she takes a sip.

"How is it?" I ask.

"That's actually a lot better than I thought it would be." She finishes that one then 3 more after. I drink 4 more after my first and we walk home drunk.

"That wass funnn." She slurs.

"Yeahh." Next thing I know Tris is crushing her lips to mine and pulling off my shirt.

"You sure?" I might be drunk, but I'm not that drunk.

"Yep." Then stuff happens. (AN/ You get the picture. I'm not writing detail. I'm only 12 and a half :) )

----Next Morning----

I wake up with a massive headache. Tris is snoring. I realized that we can't train initiates like this so I'll give them a day off.  I get up and get dressed and head to the dorms.

"Training is postponed until tomorrow." I yell, waking all of the initiates up. Suckers.

I walk back to the apartment and halfway there my headache gets worse and I throw up. Ugh. Hangover. Luckily there was a garbage can beside me.

I walk into the apartment and see Tris snoring. She looks so adorable while she's sleeping. I hop in bed and fall asleep right away.

AN/

HELLO! Sorry that was short. I will post a long chapter in like 2 weeks, maybe. I've got state testing for the next 2 weeks and softball practice and homework, so it's gonna be hard to update.

I shouldn't be awake right now, and if you're reading this most likely you shouldn't either. I have noticed that most people read fanfictions in the middle of the night. I was told on Friday to go to sleep at 8:30 for testing and it's 10:46. No joke.

Welllll... thank you all that read my story. Love you. Sorry about grammar/spelling errors All rights belong to Veronica Roth.

<4

Lex

P.S. That pic is supposed to be me.