Chapter 8: Tris's P.O.V

---- When Tris bites down on something in her cake----

Weird. I pull out what I bit on out of my mouth. Oh. My. Gods.

"Um... Tobias? What is this?" I ask, handing him the thing. He grins.

"Well you see, this is a ring." He says getting down on one knee. I gasp. "Dauntless aren't big on speeches, so here's a little one. Tris, when you fell into that net  all I registered was a grey blur. When I pulled you across the net you hands were small, but warm. You were in all ways unremarkable. Your eyes were so stern, so insistent. They were beautiful. I fell in love with you. I was going to leave to the Factionless, but you caused me to stay. So, Beatrice Prior, will you marry me?"

I just stand there. Crying my eyes out, and nod. Tobias puts the ring on me. He smiles and picks me up and crashes his lips to mine. I pull away.

"Let's head down. Then we can continue later." I say.

"Okay." We climb down and when we get down we run to the gang smiling like idiots. Christina sees us and starts squealing. "We gotta start planning right away. We need to get a dress, figure out your bridesmaids..."

"Chris. Look at me. We will get everything. This just happened, like, 2 minutes ago." I say.

"What happened?" Uriah asks. I show them all my left hand. All of the girls start squealing and so does, Uriah?

"Umm... Uriah? What was that?" I ask.

"His inner fangirl." Marlene answers.

"Where's Lynn?" I ask.

"Compound. Setting up her dare." Shauna says. I see Christina look up from her phone.

"Lynn says she's ready. But don't take the train."

"Well let's go!" Zeke says.

AN/

Sorry. Short chapter. Party next chapter! And Christina in a penguin suit! Comment. Vote if you want. Love you all!

- Lexie