Chapter 13 Part 2: Switching P.O.V

----Christina's P.O.V----

After Uriah got his cake we continued with our game.

"Will. C or D?" Four asks.

"D."

"I dare you to take Christina and do you what we all planned."

What?

"Let's go Chris." Will says shaking and grabbing my hand. He takes me out into the hall and through the Pit to a place I have never seen before.

----Tobias's P.O.V----

"What are they doing?" Uriah asks.

"There's a reason you don't know and if you thought about where we went 2 weeks ago you would know!" Zeke whisper yells. Uriah thinks for a minute before realization hits.

"Wait, I'm confused. Where did they go and what are they doing?" Caleb asks.

"You'll find out when they get back." I say.

"While we wait let's play. Four you go since Will is gone." Shauna says.

"Alright. Uriah. Candor or Dauntless?"

"DAUNTLESS! I AIN'T NO PANSYCAKE!" For that, Lynn throws a pillow at him.

"How do you make a pillow hurt?"

"With my exceptional strength." Lynn says.

"Anyway... Uriah, I dare you to go into the Pit and twerk on the walls. 2 witnesses." I say. Marlene and Zeke jump up and start walking out the door, but not before Shauna can throw them her phone.

"I want that on my phone for payback of what he did to me." Shauna says, glaring at Uriah.

Marlene, Zeke, and Uriah all leave on that note.

AN/

Sorry that part was short! I have to go do my Literature Group homework and it "sucks balls" as my friend would say. The book I have to read isn't very interesting so far and my groups halfway through the book. I wanted to read a book about the Holocaust, but nooo.

I will maybe update again this week depending on my softball practice/games and my sister's softball practice/games. I have to help out with my sister's practice on Tuesday, she has a game tomorrow, I have practice on Wednesday, a game on Thursday, and both of my sisters have dance on Friday from 4:30 to 7:45. So if I do update this week it will be on Saturday.

Thank you all for voting, commenting, and even reading. I love you all.

I do not own Divergent or any of its characters, Veronica Roth does. All rights go to her.

Peace out pansycakes!

Lex