Chapter 11: Tris's P.O.V

--2 Weeks Later--

A lot has happened in the last weeks. Initiation ended, we got a new leader, I found my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses, and I think I may be pregnant. Yeah, I know, that escalated quickly.

Anyway, our new leader is Emalee. She got first in initiation and Tobias and I turned down the offer, again. Nobody got cut, they just had crappier jobs than the rest. Emalee, being a former Amity, made up a new thing where Dauntless will have an annual dance. Like a prom. She said it would be in 1 month.

Now to the 'me thinking I'm pregnant' thing. I've had morning sicknesses the past couple days and I found out 2 weeks ago Tobias and I did the nasty. I don't know why I agreed to do it but it's to late now. Oops. I wanted to do it soon, but not when I was drunk. Also my girl thing hasn't came and it was supposed to last week.

To figure this whole thing out, I called Christina over.

"Hey girl. How you doing?" She says.

"Okay, I guess. Look can you come over. I've got something to tell you."

"Absolutely. Be there in 5. Can I bring the other girls?"

"Sure. See you then. Bye."

"Bye."

That was probably the quickest phone call I've ever had with Christina. Damn, that girl loves to talk.

--5 minutes later--

Knock knock knock

I get up to go answer the door for Chris. When I do Chris just hold up a pregnancy test.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"Marlene put the clues together that it's been about 2 weeks since you and Four left that party early, drunk, and you said you needed to tell us some thing, and it sounded important." Shauna said.

"Nice job with the clues Mar." I say.

"I've realized that clues are my specialty." Marlene says in a funny accents. We all laugh.

"So watcha waiting for? Go see if we get to be aunties!" Chris squeals.

"Okay. You guys wait in the living room. Be right back." I say while walking into the bathroom.

--Another 5 minutes later--

Positive

AN/

Hello! Sorry that was short. I might post another chapter later today, but who knows?

I am thinking about writing an original story. I will be posting a preview within the next week or so. Maybe today. It will be called Us and I saw a prompt for the idea on Pinterest, so it's not my own idea but I will be writing the story off the top of my head. The cover is the picture at the top.

I do not own Divergent or any of the characters and if I did Allegiant would have not ended that way.

-Lexie