Chapter 17: Tris's P.O.V

I wake up feeling sick. Crap. Morning sickness.

I rush to the bathroom connected to our room and I hear footsteps running behind me. I barf in the toilet and who I'm assuming is Tobias, is pulling my hair back.

"Thanks and sorry you have to see me like this."

"It's fine and you are beautiful no matter..." I cut him off by puking again.

"What," he finishes.

"Sorry," I groan.

"You don't need to apologize."

"I think I'm done."

"Okay. Let's get you cleaned up then you can go eat."

"I wanna shower after breakfast," I groan.

"Okay, let's just clean your face then you can shower after breakfast."

"Thank you. I would kiss you, but I'm covered in puke."

"Just your mouth. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I know."

"You have such a big head," I giggle.

"Sure," Tobias responds while rolling his eyes.

I roll my eyes also and go to brush teeth and wash my face.

When I'm done I walk out to Zeke's kitchen and smell bacon, pancakes, and Dauntless Cake. I run to the plates and pile up my food.

"Hungry much?" Uriah asks. I give him a 'Really?' look and then realization hits him, and by realization I mean Zeke.

"Really Zeke?" Uriah glares at him. Zeke just looks proud.

"Don't look so proud, Ezekiel. Uriah is up for revenge," Shauna says.

"I don't think so," Zeke responds. "Uriah should be worried about Four. Remember last night, Uriah?"

The color drains from his face. "I'm not-t sc-scared..."

"The fact that you have no color in your face shows that," Lynn says sarcastically.

"Shut up," Uriah snaps.

AN/

HELLO!

I'm writing this at 9:30 in the morning, on a couch, watching Jake And The Neverland Pirates, listening to 5 Seconds Of Summer, icing my foot, worrying how I'm gonna walk all day tomorrow at  theme park. Odd scenario, huh?

My explanations:

JATNP: My little sister is in charge of the remote right now.

5SOS: I'm slowly falling into that fandom.

Foot: I got stung by a bee and my foot swelled twice the size of the normal size.

Theme Park: It's a theme park in Washington. I'm limping because of my foot and I'm going there tomorrow! All day.

So I was gonna update tomorrow, but I'll be gone.

You might be wondering why I'm giving out information about where I'm gonna be. Here's why:

1: The theme park is too big for someone to find me.

2: Just because I'm going there doesn't mean I live near it. I could just be visiting someone and we're going to  theme park.

3: Its highly unlikely one of you guys will be there.

Anyway, you guys got a early update. On Saturday I'm gonna update all of my books.

Peace!

Lex